PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin [Deleted]

Sadik B updated PemBer - Paid Membership & Affiliates System with a new update entry:

PemBer 1.4.0 RC1 Released

I am extremely happy to announce the release of PemBer 1.4.0 Release Candidate 1. (RC1)

What does RC1 mean?

It means this version is the candidate for release as final version 1.4.0. There are no known bugs and after a brief period, this version will be released as the PemBer 1.4.0 stable.

If there are any new bugs found or changes to be made during the RC phase they will be made before the release of final version 1.4.0.

Enough said, now let's get onto the good things!

PemBer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

when subscribing a paid subscription. a client ask me if is possibile to collect addresses to send gadgets.

when subscribing a paid subscription. a client ask me if is possibile to collect addresses to send gadgets.

No. Unfortunately PemBer is not designed for selling physical items.

Though, technically you could use xenforo's custom fields and collect addresses at registration but it would be a workaround. You are better off looking at a store addon (if there is one).

Regards

Pem will send and email once the membership is bought?
Maybe can customized to send an external link to a form, to collect extra info.

Pem will send and email once the membership is bought?
Maybe can customized to send an external link to a form, to collect extra info.

Yes, it does send out an email once membership is bought. Again it's a phrase which you can edit for the email text.

Yes, it does send out an email once membership is bought. Again it's a phrase which you can edit for the email text.
Well better than nothing!
I will explain this to my client so and let's see if he deice to buy it.

Thank you

Sadik B updated PemBer - Paid Membership & Affiliates System with a new update entry:

Sell Downloads directly from XenForo Resource Manager

PemBer 1.4.0 RC2 fixes two bugs and adds one very important new feature. Now you can sell your downloads directly from the XenForo Resource Manager with PemBer.

RMStore.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have tried and still free registration as usual
View attachment 135694

:p

That is strange. I cannot reproduce this. Are you having any other addons which extend the xenforo registration system?

You can try to disable Registration entirely by unselecting "Enable Registration". PemBer registration will still work.

upload_2016-6-8_19-18-12.webp

But you must be having an addon which is interfering with Registration.

That is strange. I cannot reproduce this. Are you having any other addons which extend the xenforo registration system?

You can try to disable Registration entirely by unselecting "Enable Registration". PemBer registration will still work.

View attachment 135695

But you must be having an addon which is interfering with Registration.

No addon, i use Default Xenforo.
disable Registration this is not a good idea :D
- I think it is necessary to have an option when you click on the register it redirects to PemBer purchase requirements to get registration link.

No addon, i use Default Xenforo.
disable Registration this is not a good idea :D
- I think it is necessary to have an option when you click on the register it redirects to PemBer purchase requirements to get registration link.
That is exactly what it does.

For example if you go to
http://paidmembers.net/nasr/index.php?register

(That's my development forum)

You will be auto redirected to the Sales page.

Is your test site online, then I can check why it's not redirecting...

Hi,
I'm trying stripe, but when I insert the card details and hit "submit" does not do anything.
With paygates it has always worked.
I also changed the WebHook

You have this in the console.

Your key is invalid, as it contains whitespace.

Go to your Stripe settings and make sure there is no space in the keys.

Top Bottom