PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin [Deleted]

Oh thanks.. my error.
Now. how set extend upgrade? or switch..
I tried to buy one to 4 months, and then I took another 8 months in total I have 12 months instead see two separate.
PHOTO in pm

Ah... I know as much Italian as my grandma knows coding... :D

But I understood the pic. Basically, you have to set the lower plan to be disabled upon upgrading to the higher one and make sure you have the "Add Leftover Time" checked.

upload_2016-6-8_23-40-1.webp

And

upload_2016-6-8_23-41-40.webp

So in the image above, what will happen is that when the "Gold Member Lifetime" product is purchased, PemBer will automatically expire the "Gold Member Monthly" product and also cancel the Monthly product at Stripe or Paypal and add the leftover days to the end date of the higher plan.

Hope this made sense. Feel free to ask me if there is any confusion.

I can not understand.
If I know you pick among the disabled products.
Then how does a user to buy it? that product it no longer appears in the list.
always comes out the same from 8 months and not that from 4

Attachments

• Schermata 2016-06-08 alle 20.49.03.webp
    Schermata 2016-06-08 alle 20.49.03.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 7
I can not understand.
If I know you pick among the disabled products.
Then how does a user to buy it? that product it no longer appears in the list.
always comes out the same from 8 months and not that from 4

The Additional Options setting for 8 Mesi / 5 Decoder looks right.

You don't do anything else. If someone buys the 4 Mesi / 5 Decoder, then goes on to buy the 8 Mesi / 5 Decoder, the 4 Mesi will be cancelled.

Keep in mind though that PemBer may not be able cancel the products you may have purchased with another addon.

If you want I can take a look. PM me the admin details.

Ah you made the mistake of disabling the higher plan also when lower plan is active... :)

So the way you are supposed to setup is this

Plan 1 is say 10 dollars
Plan 2 is say 20 dollars

You want to disable and cancel Plan 1 when someone buys Plan 2, but NOT the other way around.

So in your case in the settings of 8 Mesi / 5 Decoder, you disable 4 Mesi / 5 Decoder.

You do NOT disable 8 Mesi / 5 Decoder in the settings of 5 Mesi / 5 Decoder, else people will not be able to buy the higher plan.

Hope this makes sense.

Hi Sadik, I've been wondering why is the affiliate program not offering recurring commissions since they are a must to any solid partnership. Is there a technical limitation to it, or it's not (yet?) on the to-do list?
Thanks

Hi Sadik, I've been wondering why is the affiliate program not offering recurring commissions since they are a must to any solid partnership. Is there a technical limitation to it, or it's not (yet?) on the to-do list?
Thanks

Hi @Newt

Honestly it just hasn't come up. PemBer is running on dozens of sites and no one else has actually asked for it.

Technically speaking, Recurring commissions can be done. But as a payment, not as a deduction from monthly subscription because paypal does not allow that.

If you could post this as a suggestion at the Feature Suggestions forum at paidmembers, it will help me that I don't overlook it next time.

Hi @Newt

Honestly it just hasn't come up. PemBer is running on dozens of sites and no one else has actually asked for it.

Technically speaking, Recurring commissions can be done. But as a payment, not as a deduction from monthly subscription because paypal does not allow that.

If you could post this as a suggestion at the Feature Suggestions forum at paidmembers, it will help me that I don't overlook it next time.
I have an old suggestion on your site for this! Along with COUPONS :(

Hi @vinafix

Whenever someone purchases an upgrade /product, PemBer sends an email out to them.

The email uses this phrase

pember_welcome_email_top_html

You can customize this phrase to say something else if you want.

The other email you showed me was actually sent directly from the Admin CP by me from the "Email Users" functionality.

No. These are two completely different email.

1. Emails sent to the mail account with Paypal. ( Links Sign in or Register )
Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 9.48.40 PM.webp

2: Emails sent to the mail account with paidmembers.net ( Links downloads addon )
Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 9.13.42 PM.webp

Yes, that's what I am saying.

The first pic above is what PemBer sends out. You can modify the phrase. (Everything above the P.S. If you have....)

The second pic is what I sent out manually using the "Email User" feature of xenforo.

Yesterday a user who was awaiting confirmation email, he managed to make a subscription. how is it possible?
Hi Bob,

When you pay, PemBer automatically sets the member's email confirmation state to valid. The philosophy behind this is that you don't want paying members to have to take one more step to validate their email and wait to get access.

If their email address was mistyped etc, they can always contact the site owner and rectify. Why make them wait or take additional steps AFTER they have already paid.

Regards

Ah I see. Let me clarify.

When a new member pays and registers, pember automatically sets their email state to valid.

However when an existing member pays and registers, pember does not change their email state.

SO in your case, this was an existing member in email confirmation state, so he remained. Hope that makes it clear.

Sadik B updated PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin with a new update entry:

PemBer 1.4.0 Stable released.

I am very happy to announce that PemBer has now come out of the RC stage and is now marked as Stable. Since the release of PemBer 1.4.0 RC2, 1 Bug was found and has been fixed.

I am grateful to everyone who has helped with the 1.4.0 release process and let's move ahead now with new and better things to come in the future. Let's sell more with XenForo and PemBer!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom