Resource icon

Password Tools 2.3.5

No permission to download
Suggestion: Having the "Minimum Password Length" displayed in the user form, so they can orient and not need to try. I got complaints by users. It would be helpful if there would be an indicator of the minimum number of characters.

katsulynx updated [KL] Password Tools with a new update entry:

Version 2.0

PATCH NOTES
  • Add-On ID has been changed. If you're upgrading from a previous version, please read the notice below.
  • Some core parts have been rewritten to be more efficient and less vulnerable for bugs (hopefully).
  • Style properties have been ajusted for a cleaner look.
  • Features a unified installer used among my Add-Ons to eliminate (un-)installation bugs in the future.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
  • Upgrading from a previous...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have get this error from installing the update, but i have no problems.

Code:
Fehlermeldung des Servers
Fehlerinformation
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn::_getUpdateAddEditResponse() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php on line 735 - library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php:738
Generiert durch: Tealk, Vor 8 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(735): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->_getUpdateAddEditResponse(false)
#1 /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpdateEdit()
#2 /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(226) "https://anzahcraft.de/admin.php?add-ons/kl_password_tools/update-edit&&_xfRequestUri=%2Fadmin.php%3Fadd-ons%2Fupdate-check&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1%2C1475178295%2C2132c6a036fe56ef032729d0f4d4a7737b028e7f&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["add-ons/kl_password_tools/update-edit"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/admin.php?add-ons/update-check"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1475178295,2132c6a036fe56ef032729d0f4d4a7737b028e7f"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I uploaded all files in "Upload" and selected to overwrite when necessary. I then went to ACP and did "Install Addon" and I get:

Code:
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I uploaded all files in "Upload" and selected to overwrite when necessary. I then went to ACP and did "Install Addon" and I get:

Code:
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

Same

@Tealk, if the problem persists, please try a manual upgrade following the instructions in the update notice and the installation section.

@Tealk, if the problem persists, please try a manual upgrade following the instructions in the update notice and the installation section.
i have install it like a new version because you have write it in your changelog
  • In your Addon List, hit: "Install Add-On", do not upgrade the previous version.

Your error-log indicates you're using a third-party addon of some sort for addon-installations and updates:
#0 /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(735): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->_getUpdateAddEditResponse(false)
Could you try to temprorarily disable it for the update? (And give me a link to the addon, maybe I can sort it out for the future).

Hey thanks for updating the add-on. I did install the v2.0 as the instructions say and on the "https://www.mywebsite.com/account/security" page I get the following error in the browser console:

View attachment 141752

Could it bee that this double slash is making the problem?

Please advise.

Interesting. The double-slash is definitly not the issue, it's been there a long time and hasn't made any trouble ever since. Thing problem is that it is trying to load the zxcvbn.js.map, which is simply not included and shouldn't be loaded in the first place. First things first: is the addon working despite the error?

Top Bottom