Resource icon

Password Tools 2.3.5

No permission to download
Thanks for the update. Luckily I went out of my way to manually register a random account to test it out before an actual potential user came in, lol

@katsulynx One improvement, this addon should automatically uninstall Unmaintained - jQuery Complexify (Password Strength Meter) if detected on install.

I use this stanza blob to do it in some of my addons:
Code:
        $addonsToUninstall = array(...);
        $addonModel = XenForo_Model::create("XenForo_Model_AddOn");
        foreach($addonsToUninstall as $addonToUninstall)
        {
            $addon = $addonModel->getAddOnById($addonToUninstall);
            if (!empty($addon))
            {
                $dw = XenForo_DataWriter::create('XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn');
                $dw->setExistingData($addonToUninstall);
                $dw->delete();
            }
        }

Hmm, when I had it to anything other than the 'Very Weak' setting it was saying something about The Field '8292030229202022' is missing or something and on 'Weak' to test I used Zyn!Test1 and it was saying it was not strong enough =\

I have set it to Weak for now and able to sign-up via mobile/desktop on XF 1.5 Stable so thank you for this!

Hmm, when I had it to anything other than the 'Very Weak' setting it was saying something about The Field '8292030229202022' is missing or something and on 'Weak' to test I used Zyn!Test1 and it was saying it was not strong enough

What do your settings for the addon look like and what's the name of the board? I tried to figure it out, but haven't been able to reproduce your error in any way.

I am just about to format and reinstall all my OS across computers, will try to replicate it again once done. I have set it to 'Very Weak' for now without issue testing both desktop/phone sign-up, cheers.

I got an error too.

When someone register he get a blank site with this:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type KL_PasswordTools_Zxcvbn_Matchers_Bruteforce as array in/home/mladiuc/public_html/customizexf/library/KL/PasswordTools/DataWriter/User.phpon line44

And here's the server error:

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type KL_PasswordTools_Zxcvbn_Matchers_Bruteforce as array - library/KL/PasswordTools/DataWriter/User.php:44
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

I can register now, but still get this error:

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined property: KL_PasswordTools_Zxcvbn_Matchers_Bruteforce::$dictionaryName - library/KL/PasswordTools/DataWriter/User.php:44
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/KL/PasswordTools/DataWriter/User.php(44): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/.../p...', 44, Array)
#1 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(371): KL_PasswordTools_DataWriter_User->setPassword('...', '...', NULL, true)
#2 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/NRE/ControllerPublic/Register.php(39): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#3 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): NRE_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#4 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Top Bottom