• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Paid Request] PayPal Donation Addon

John L.

*As a side note, Brogan can you add prefixes to the Add-on Requests? One for paid and one for free?

A community I run needs donations from its members in order to survive so the need for this addon is definitely there. I would be willing to spend about $250 on this addon if anyone with the time can work on it for me. I would have LiquidPro create it, however we are heavily invested in forms addon and that is our one and only priority.

Below is a list of features I need for this addon:
  • AdminCP Features
    • General Options
      • Enable/Disable Addon
      • Currency
      • Offline Message
      • PayPal Email Address
      • Enable/Disable Donor List
      • Donors Per Page
      • Enable/Disable Donation Sidebar
    • Donation Goals
      • Title
      • Description
      • Amount
      • Minimum Donation
      • Donation Amount Options (5,10,25,etc) or Open Donation
      • Usergroup Permissions (To be able to view or donate)
    • Donation Threshold
      • Amount
      • Usergroup Change
    • Donations
      • List of Donors, Amounts and Comments
      • Ability to Edit/Remove Donors
      • Ability to Manually Add Donors
  • Front-End Features
    • Donation Sidebar Widget
      • Graph of donation status
      • Button to donation page
      • Latest donator + amount
    • Donation Page (Tab in Navigation "Donate")
      • Tile of Goal
      • Description of Goal
      • Drop Down for Donation Amount
      • Button to PayPal
      • Comment
    • Donors List (Sub-nav under "Donate" - "Donors")
      • Name
      • Amount Donated
      • Comment
I may be missing some things, but these are the general features I need. If anyone wants to take this project on, please send me a message or respond. Thank you!

RobParker

Not sure if you're aware but AWCoding are meant to be working on a port of their VB product which I think covers all your needs. Might be worth getting in touch with them to see how it's progressing?

John L.

Not sure if you're aware but AWCoding are meant to be working on a port of their VB product which I think covers all your needs. Might be worth getting in touch with them to see how it's progressing?
Sorry but AWCoding has been saying they would port this for a year. I understand they have vBulletin products to support and update but this is a necessity for the now. Hence why I would like to hire someone to do this for me. But thank you for the suggestion.

John L.

+1!
I'd like to see the spec expand to accept other funding sources as well. Not everybody uses Paypal. (I know, hard to believe!)...
I understand what you mean but these requirements are for what I need. I'm not trying to get this built for the masses. I don't want to expand the scope for something I, personally, do not need.

HydraulicJack

I understand what you mean but these requirements are for what I need. I'm not trying to get this built for the masses. I don't want to expand the scope for something I, personally, do not need.
I understand. I'm not willing to commit funds to that. But I wish you all the best!

-1 (sorry...)