[OzzModz] Most Ever Online

[OzzModz] Most Ever Online 2.0.1

No permission to download
@devserg This is now Ozzy's add-on but if I'm able to help with something I still will.

You need to set the locale in language settings https://xenforo.com/xf2-docs/manual/languages/#language-settings

The locale meaning the country or place the time is being displayed. I know you probably have a language pack installed but it should also be necessary to edit the language settings too. The date uses the php date function. As far as I am aware if you set the locale in settings it should display but you will need to reset the counts with the available option unless you plan on waiting for a higher number to appear as it only updates when the most ever online is the highest.

Basically if you do that next time it records the date again you should be set.

Hi,

I'm sure it's something really simple I'm overlooking, but is there an easy way I can make this display as:
Total Visitors: x on 2020

Like the other fields (and asked on previous page).

Either that or change the font colour (what font colour does that take from)?

1587125358895.webp

Thank you!

Hi, I've noticed this add on stopped working for me. The only thing I did recently was the XF upgrade to 2.1.10. I just noticed the most online information is gone. Tried to rebuild the cron, and a complete reinstall, but it does not appear to be working. Thanks.

Unfortunately I am unable to replicate that, I was able to upgrade and experienced no issues with the addon.

Hi, I've noticed this add on stopped working for me. The only thing I did recently was the XF upgrade to 2.1.10. I just noticed the most online information is gone. Tried to rebuild the cron, and a complete reinstall, but it does not appear to be working. Thanks.
Working fine for me too.

Could you add the option of integrating the most online phrase directly into the Statistics widget instead of putting it in a separately formatted footer?

yZyF0UY.png

It would just be a new line under the "Latest member" line with the same formatting (font, color etc) as the rest of the statistics. That's how the XenForo 1.x "Most online" add-on behaved.

Could you add the option of integrating the most online phrase directly into the Statistics widget instead of putting it in a separately formatted footer?

yZyF0UY.png

It would just be a new line under the "Latest member" line with the same formatting (font, color etc) as the rest of the statistics. That's how the XenForo 1.x "Most online" add-on behaved.
That's a good idea, would be a nice option to have.

Sorry can someone help me figure out what I am doing wrong? I keep getting this error

Error: Class '\MostEverOnline\Setup' not found in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 442

1. XF\AddOn\AddOn->checkRequirements() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 772
  2. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->getAddOnWarningsAndErrors() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 366
  3. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2190
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  9. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom