[OzzModz] Most Ever Online

[OzzModz] Most Ever Online 2.0.1

No permission to download

Brad Padgett

Brad Padgett submitted a new resource:

[BP] MostEverOnline - Display the most users ever online counts for all users, members, and guests

This is a free add-on made by me that will show the counts of the most users that have ever been online. It includes counts for all users, members, and guests.

You have the option to display counts for any or all of the 3. Totals, members, or guests via permissions. . You can choose to display them right inside the members online widget under the total visitors. You can also display it as a widget, just be sure to create your widget and make sure the permission isn't set to off.

When you...

Read more about this resource...

EDIT: This is now okay to download. Just a small issue with phrases unexpectedly not working on options and permissions. All's perfect now

Last edited:
Sure and thanks a bunch for pointing that out. I just noticed it. I will push a fix in the next bit. My apologies for that.

Great, One more improvement request, Can be add one small line for separate when enabled the counts under the members online widget?

ScreenShot00027.webp

Brad Padgett updated [BP] MostEverOnline with a new update entry:

Fixed issue with counts not showing correctly on mobile and several CSS improvements

Counts were not showing correctly on mobile. This is now fixed. I also added a new LESS template and added css from there instead of doing it inline and made members online area and also widget responsive. I also added the phrases from the back-end instead of doing it inline. This update is for the mobile fix and also back-end improvements from inline phrases

Read the rest of this update entry...

Now looking are excellent, Thanks

No problem. You may want to re-download and upload again. The responsive part wasn't added, it just showed correctly because of <span> tags without styling. It's good now. I forgot to add the template modification on the LESS file

Thanks for this free great Addon.

No problem. I plan to release more free ones in the future :D

No problem. You may want to re-download and upload again as the counts only show aligned to the left and right on default styles. I had forgot to use a template modification to add my custom LESS so it had effect. After adding it was fixed on my style for instance. Some styles may be different. Your not required to download it or anything. The only thing that has been changed is the alignment of the text and counts at least I believe so.

OK updated to v1.0.3

OK updated to v1.0.3

Yeah I edited my post. Just realized that the responsive part really wasn't applied (flexbox if your familiar with that). But it was showing correctly because it was wrapped in <span> tags without styling. Alls good now. It worked for the default style but not the style on my site but its fixed.

Please do plan for Thread Count, Showing user's thread count and Force to Read a Thread, Allows you to set a thread as 'must read' by your members. Also looking for Top Posters of the Month/Year Statistics, Dedicated separate page which lists top posters by day, month and Year Statistics.

That's actually a great idea for Thread Count. I'll think about giving it a shot soon. I'm new to the add-on business but I'm learning a lot already. This add-on is coded well and doesn't even add any tables or modify any tables whatsoever. It runs on a cron task that runs once a minute and the counts are cached. But I am learning a lot so I think I may give thread counts a shot at some point. Don't hold me to it or anything as I'll have to look into that but I'll take your consideration for that. I'll think about all this. Good ideas though.

Top Bottom