[OzzModz] Most Ever Online

[OzzModz] Most Ever Online 2.0.1

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
License
You may not redistribute the addon in whole or in part.
Visible branding
No
This is a free add-on made by me that will show the counts of the most users that have ever been online. It includes counts for all users, members, and guests.

You have the option to display counts for any or all of the 3. Totals, members, or guests via permissions. You can choose to display them right inside the members online widget under the total visitors. You can also display it as a widget, just be sure to create your widget and make sure the permission isn't set to off.

When you first install the add-on all the display permissions for the add-on specifically are set to default yes. To enable the counts under the members online widget or forum statistics simply go to options->[BP] MostEverOnline-> and select the option for it. Check the box and click save. To display the widget go to appearance -> widgets ->add widget -> widget definition -> then select "[BP] Most Ever Online Statistics". You can place the widget anywhere you'd like. The add-on is fully phrased so you can change the text by going to appearance -> phrases and selecting the add-ons phrases

This add-on also runs via a Cron task. The counts are updated every minute. You can manually run the cron task by finding the Most Users Ever Online run task and running it.

Feature list:

• Counts for Most Total Users Ever Online
  • Counts for Most Total Members Ever Online
  • Counts for Most Total Guests Ever Online
  • Counts include record date
  • Option to place inside Members Online under total visitors
  • Option to place at the bottom inside Forum Statistics
  • Option to format date however you like
  • Option to reset counts if needed
  • Option to create a Widget with the Counts
  • Option to use most total visitors only under members online or forum statistics
  • Permission to select whether to display any of the counts for selected usergroups
  • Permission to choose who or what usergroup can see the widget
  • Fully phrased
To install be sure to upload the contents of the Upload directory to the root of your Xenforo installation. After you upload the files go to your admin panel then go to and click the add-on section and click install. Be sure to upload the files correctly.

For more information on how to install add-ons refer to this documentation -> https://xenforo.com/xf2-docs/manual/add-ons/#installing-or-upgrading-an-add-on

Turkish translation, https://xenforo.com/community/resou...online-1-0-8-turkish-language-pack.7671/quote

If you have any questions I will be sure to answer them. I worked really hard on this and hope you like the add-on.

178077Untitled3.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png
Author
Ozzy47
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.62 star(s) 13 ratings

More resources from Ozzy47

Latest updates

1. [OzzModz] Most Ever Online for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.0.1

Fixed: template modifications not working. Fixed: bad versioning numbers. To upgrade, uninstall...
  2. [OzzModz] Most Ever Online for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.0.0

Support: XF 2.2 Changed: Widget title to Most Ever Online
  3. [OzzModz] Most Ever Online for XenForo 2.1+ Update 1.0.8

Removed icon in ACP addon menu. Added [OzzModz] to addon title to make finding it in the ACP...

Latest reviews

Having it by default at "yes" is problematic when I have several groups created, and if I want to select select groups for which I do need to show the statistics
SUCH a nice piece of work! Thank you SO MUCH for making it available! It's really valuable to tracking the history of forum activity!
Just installed it on my new forum. Works perfectly! As has been said, it's a fun statistic... if not for anyone else, but me!
Thank you for this great little add-on! It works great and I really appreciate you providing it to the XenForo community!
Set it, forget it.

Great little addon which does everything it says it does.

Only thing it'd be nice to see, is "Most Visitors" displayed on the same line/format as the other options.

Still, a very good addon!
A well thought out and customizable addon that adds a fun piece of data to your forum statistics. Nice work!
Ozzy47
Ozzy47
Glad you like the addon and found it useful. Thanks for leaving a review.
love this classic feature... it should be core -- it's a fun statistic. These reviews require too many characters, this is really simple - 5 stars, great add-on, simple to install and it works. :-)
Ozzy47
Ozzy47
Thank you for the comments
Great add-on and friendly developer. It fills the void left when a similar add-on for XenForo 1.x was discontinued. Works as promised!
Ozzy47
Ozzy47
Thank you for the review
Brilliant addon and very well developed. Brad you did an outstanding job on this addon! Thanks again for making this available to all :)
Ozzy47
Ozzy47
No problem and thank you for the review
Finally someone made this. Been waiting since moving to XF2 to be able to add this feature to my forum. Simple. Good.
Ozzy47
Ozzy47
Thank you Hizen. Glad you like the add-on
Top Bottom