[OzzModz] Most Ever Online

[OzzModz] Most Ever Online 2.0.1

No permission to download
No longer working on XenForo 2.2.10 Patch 1. Removed until fixed.

Here is also a couple suggestions I posted a few years ago...

Just a couple suggestions:
  1. Why not make the most visitors count layout the same as most members and most guests?
  2. If you don't do #1, then a couple slight changes to the way Most Visitors shows would be nice. Currently there is an extra space after the the most visitors count before the comma. Also it splits on two lines for most people and currently just has the year on the second line, it would be nice if it broke after the visitor count comma and placed the entire date on the second line.
View attachment 208341

@Ozzy47 help us :D
follow me please GIF

Thanks for the reminder.

I see you pumping out some new add-ons so I know you're in the coding zone now, so I thought it would might be a good time to remind again.

Your 5th most popular resource (by download count) hasn't been working for over 6 months and hasn't seen any love in over 2 years. Looking forward to having it working again.

No longer working on XenForo 2.2.10 Patch 1. Removed until fixed.

Here is also a couple suggestions I posted a few years ago...
  1. Why not make the most visitors count layout the same as most members and most guests?
  2. If you don't do #1, then a couple slight changes to the way Most Visitors shows would be nice. Currently there is an extra space after the the most visitors count before the comma. Also it splits on two lines for most people and currently just has the year on the second line, it would be nice if it broke after the visitor count comma and placed the entire date on the second line.

most-ever.webp

Last edited:
Fixed

To upgrade, uninstall the old addon, delete the files, upload the new files and install.

Just a warning for those updating... uninstalling will delete your historical "Most Ever Online" count and date.

Last edited:
View attachment 208341

I’ll look into these when I get a chance.

Is it possible to remove the grey shading/background so it's the same colour (white) as the other widgets?

1676109162724.webp

Thanks for the quick reply

If not using a widget but using the option to 'Enable Counts for Members online' there is no widget id, instead the div seems to use the background style from the 'Members online' total ....

1676110778061.png

Top Bottom