[OzzModz] Most Ever Online

[OzzModz] Most Ever Online 2.0.1

No permission to download
@Brad Padgett I did not thing this add-on working correctly because this Statistics are not updating. This count are still same after 4 days. Also total count are incorrect.

View attachment 178622

The statistics update if the count is higher than the current. So it would have to be a higher count to update. Also you need to make sure the CRON task for the add-on is running properly. Do you have an example? As in you saw a higher count while you were online and it did not update? The answer could be that you haven't received more than that amount in the past 4 days. The only way it wasn't working is if you saw more users than that online and it did not update within 1 minute. In that case there's no real answer as to why. If it was working at first then how could it stop working?

OK but what about total count ? 80 + 25 = 95 ?

They could of been online at different times. It only records the highest at the time the users are online. So when there was 25 members, there may not have been 80 guests. When there was 80 guests online, there may not have been 25 members.

@Nirjonadda for example you could of had 20 members online and 75 guests at one point. So the total was 95 users but the counts for the others would not update because they were not higher than the current. The counts are recorded individually.

I hope to add dates soon. I will let you know

Brad Padgett updated [BP] MostEverOnline with a new update entry:

Dates added to all counts and option to use only most total visitors only

Feature update:

• Dates have been added to call counts including members, guests, and total visitors
  • Most Ever Online Statistic title added to members online
  • Option to remove the title has been added
  • An option to also use only total visitors only in members online has been added

If you are upgrading from a previous version you will need to make the new version a fresh install and sacrifice starting starting your highest number over for the dates to show or wait for the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@webbouk and @Nirjonadda I have now updated the add-on to include dates as well as a couple minor options. Sorry it took so long. I actually have had it ready for around a week but wanted to get it going on my own site first and just now did that so it's ready now. Thank you for your interest in the add-on.

@webbouk and @Nirjonadda I have now updated the add-on to include dates as well as a couple minor options. Sorry it took so long. I actually have had it ready for around a week but wanted to get it going on my own site first and just now did that so it's ready now. Thank you for your interest in the add-on.

So need uninstall old version then installation new version?

The gradient on the totalContainer class is causing it to go white.
example.webp
If i take the gradient out it works fine my theme(Custom Abyss)

The gradient on the totalContainer class is causing it to go white.
View attachment 179549
If i take the gradient out it works fine my theme(Custom Abyss)

Yeah I know. It's designed for the default style and light styles in general so anything past that may need your own touches.

Then it's will re-set all old stats?

If you don't want to use the version with dates you don't have to. But if you want the dates to show then yes you will need to re-install and it will reset the stats.

Last edited:
For anyone having the same problem as @MojoW on a dark style add this to your extra.less template.

CSS:
.totalContainer {
background: none !important;
}

Yeah I know. It's designed for the default style so anything past that may need your own touches.

Exactly what i did.

I took it out the template and use the extra.less templates to edit it individually for every theme.
I like the gradient effect as i have it on my categorys aswell.

Exactly what i did.

I took it out the template and use the extra.less templates to edit it individually for every theme.
I like the gradient effect as i have it on my categorys aswell.

I provided the fix above for anyone else on a dark style.

great addon, just curiious what's the template for editing the widget itself? i'd like to change the date order. im using the "Enable Counts for Members Online" option.

great addon, just curiious what's the template for editing the widget itself? i'd like to change the date order. im using the "Enable Counts for Members Online" option.

Thank you. Changing the date order would not work unless you did a little bit of custom coding unless you mean where the date is placed as a whole and then you can just go to appearance -> template modifications -> and find the one for widget_members_online -> then find {$getdateMembers}, {$getDateGuests}, and {$getDateTotal}

I'm sure you can assume which ones they're for from the name. Then you can simply rearrange it to your liking. You may need to enable debug mode for it to work.

If you mean the order in which the date itself is arranged then you could also achieve this by going to the file BP\MostEverOnline\Cron\MostOnline.php and finding the variable $date = date('j M Y');

^ You would just need to change it using the right initials for how you wanted the date and it should update everywhere else in the add-on. After that you would need to run the build command for re-building the add-on which is php cmd.php xf-addon:build-release BP/MostEverOnline

Definitely if your taking the second option route do not do it on a live server of course. You'd need to edit the core files separately and then install the new add-on after rebuilding. Also if you are using the first option you may not need debug mode but it may be required to edit the template modification. You can try first without it and see if it works.

Thank you. Changing the date order would not work unless you did a little bit of custom coding unless you mean where the date is placed as a whole and then you can just go to appearance -> template modifications -> and find the one for widget_members_online -> then find {$getdateMembers}, {$getDateGuests}, and {$getDateTotal}

I'm sure you can assume which ones they're for from the name. Then you can simply rearrange it to your liking. You may need to enable debug mode for it to work.

If you mean the order in which the date itself is arranged then you could also achieve this by going to the file BP\MostEverOnline\Cron\MostOnline.php and finding the variable $date = date('j M Y');

^ You would just need to change it using the right initials for how you wanted the date and it should update everywhere else in the add-on. After that you would need to run the build command for re-building the add-on which is php cmd.php xf-addon:build-release BP/MostEverOnline

Definitely if your taking the second option route do not do it on a live server of course. You'd need to edit the core files separately and then install the new add-on after rebuilding. Also if you are using the first option you may not need debug mode but it may be required to edit the template modification. You can try first without it and see if it works.

unfortunately this solution results in a constant "There are 1 missing files or files with unexpected contents. You should review these." error in the admin cp. it would be nice if we could change the date format in the addon itself without a hack.

unfortunately this solution results in a constant "There are 1 missing files or files with unexpected contents. You should review these." error in the admin cp. it would be nice if we could change the date format in the addon itself without a hack.

If your referring to editing the add-ons source code that's because you have to rebuild the add-on with the command I gave you and then uninstall the one you currently have and re-install the new one. It says that because the version number was not bumped and source code changed. If you uninstall and reinstall the new add-on it should work.

I don't think there's going to be anymore feature updates to this add-on TBH. I plan to make more free ones and keep this updated but I don't plan on adding anymore new features unfortunately sorry.

Top Bottom