[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
Hi @Ozzy47 - first of all, thanks so much for maintaining and expanding this add-on.

I have what might be a silly question... Is it possible to automatically award a badge to a user for posting and/or replying to a thread in a specific forum?
I can answer this for Ozzy - Yes it is. I'm going to be using that feature myself to automatically award some badges to users participating in our Halloween event.

When setting up any specific badge, go to the Advanced criteria tab, then scroll down until you find the options for the appropriate criteria. There's a few ways you could do it, depending on if you wanted to do it by thread or by forum.

Is this a drop in replacement for the now deleted [VersoBit] Badges?
I have the VersoBit version installed and wonder the steps so I can use @Ozzy47 version without losing any badge setting I made with the other one.

Another question... At the moment, my users are getting a message like the below when they receive a badge:

1635471830381.webp

Is there a way to put in a reason for each badge? e.g. 'You received this badge because you've been a member for more than 30 days.'

Not sure if this is an error on my part - but I'm sure when I used to hover over the badges on the postbit, they would display with the title of that badge.

They no longer do :(

Also, for some reason the size set in the style properties for the member tooltip featured badges doesn't seem to apply. I have it set as 25px (default) yet when I hover over a member card the images are displayed for the badges at their native file dimensions making everything appear horrible.

I've temporarily added this to my extra.less which has fixed it -

img.badgeIcon.badgeIcon--asset.badgeIcon-context--featured-member_tooltip {
width: 20px;
}

Also, for some reason the size set in the style properties for the member tooltip featured badges doesn't seem to apply. I have it set as 25px (default) yet when I hover over a member card the images are displayed for the badges at their native file dimensions making everything appear horrible.

I've temporarily added this to my extra.less which has fixed it -

Check out new permissions - if you don't have an access to the users badges tab, this is what happens with featured ones.

Top Bottom