XF 2.2 oAUTH for registration??

Chernabog

I am working with a developer to create a front end for our gaming community that will verify users against our XenForo database to make sure they have a valid account (banned users would be kept from running the front end software, for example), but we also want to allow the front end to manage registrations for XF in the event that a person doesn't already have an account.

What we have in mind is displaying a copy of our actual XF registration screen and pushing that information to XF... or whatever method would be the easiest to achieve our end results.

The front end dev idn't see any mention to registering in the API, so I said I'd ask here.

Any insight/help would be greatly appreciated! I know @ThemeHouse @Jake B. have the TH OAuth Integration but I don't know if encompasses this request either.

Appreciate the help

You are aware it's coming in 2.3?

You are aware it's coming in 2.3?

Yes that's so bad ass, I guess I just didn't understand or realize it will allow us to use a third party application to create new user registrations -- that's awesome, if I understand that correctly. Thanks for sharing again for me, Paul!

Top Bottom