Not planned Nulled Xenforo Resolved

ŽivaAkcija

problems are not nulled xenforo, you can find it all over internet.

problems are SMF, PHPbb, Mybb and others who offer free importes without check xenforo license first.

in that way you resolved nulled copy, becouse owners are forced to buy xenforo license or shoutdown nulled forum, becouse no way to import it to any other script.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
except most nulled users host off shore or in countries who dont care about nulled software sadly so will keep using their nulled, in reality visible source software will always have a null scene, its the nature of the beast.

except most nulled users host off shore or in countries who dont care about nulled software sadly so will keep using their nulled, in reality visible source software will always have a null scene, its the nature of the beast.
my point is not offshore host, my point is to free forum script stop offer xenforo importer without check license first, do you understand idea!

SMF, PHPbb, Mybb and others free forum script offer xenforo importer with no license check, so xenforo team need to contact them and warn it about it, then nulled owners no choice(buy license or die)

but thats exactly what i am saying there is no "die" they buy script or keep on using nulled XF. and also your idea has one huge flaw, if they move to mybb/smf etc they no longer nulling xf anyway so why should Xf care where they go? and why should mybb/smf/phpbb care where they come from?

We cannot and will not prevent other scripts from offering importers into other platforms, or force them to verify licenses at the point where it's least relevant (when they're leaving anyway).

problems are SMF, PHPbb, Mybb and others who offer free importes without check xenforo license first.

in that way you resolved nulled copy, becouse owners are forced to buy xenforo license or shoutdown nulled forum, becouse no way to import it to any other script.
Then mutually XF should check all the other databases before importing them.
It could be hard to do.

Top Bottom