XF 2.0 Not getting bounce notifications

Mr Lucky

I have set up an address in Bounced Email Address, but am not getting any notifications (nothing in bounced email log either). Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

(Presumably there's no point in setting up Enable automated bounced email handler until I get the basic notifications working?)

Thanks

Yes, I sent a test email from email to users, to an address I know should bounce.

Recently i was using Amazon SES and didn't set up xenforo bounce as I was getting email notifications from Amazon. I'm now testing mailgun who don't send notifications so i want to get the xenforo notifications.

I'll maks the actual addresses here, but this is what I have as bounced email address in options

Bounce email address = xxxx@mydomain.com

And this is the reply path (subdomain as recommended by mailgun and set in SMTP)

<bounce+e60d7f.5f5134-xxxx=mydomain.com@mg.mydomain.com>

Sorry this has gone a bit over my head now. I don't know what variable bounced email address values are.

All I've done is put an email address in Bounced email address options. It just happens to be the same as the forum default email address, maybe that is a problem?

Sorry I'm at a loss now, I do not use that option either and my return path is just email@domain.com as set in the bounced email field.

I don't understand where the bounce+e60d7f.5f5134-xxxx=mydomain.com is being added in your case.

It's probably better to wait for a dev to reply.

Back
Top Bottom