Nodes As Tabs

Nodes As Tabs 1.5.1

No permission to download
Hi Jake,

Using this add-on and loving it! until XenForo 1.4.2 messed things up.
After the upgrade I got a message that Navigation template was outdated and that I needed to merge.

I tried merging with parent and got an error.
I tried merging with both and got an error.
I then tried the 3rd option (the merge button on the right - I can't remember what it reads) and it merged, notifying that there are no more outdated template.

But my navigation is not rendering properly. I am using your "Nodes as Tabs" 1.2.2.

The last two tabs are showing all the way on the left under a responsive design menu.

Responsive design isn't working properly when turned on. Ironically, it IS working properly when TURNED OFF.

really messy.

Can you please help?

I have not received any other reports of problems in XF 1.4.2.

This addon is designed to work with the default navigation template. Please try reverting that template to default. Otherwise it is very possible to break stuff with a customized template.

XenForo's responsive style will collapse navigation tabs as the width of the view port is constrained. That sounds like the normal behavior. If you believe there is a problem then I need to see it. Please post your forum URL so I can examine the responsive behavior of your navbar. And as before, I suggest reverting the navigation template.

Hello @Jake Bunce

How can i do the "Forum" tab like digitalpoint's "Forum" tab.

When mouse over to Forum Tab, popup show all forum nodes in digitalpoint. But we have not this, Forum tab just forum home page link.

Question?

this is a node tab. As you see there are three new messages.......

nodes.webp

......but is it possible to have this like this?

nodes2.webp

Hi ,
really need help please .
I downloaded Nodes Tab 1.2.2 version try to installed coming back ****The provided file was not a valid XML file. Please provide a valid XML file.
Need old version o how to fix this please help .

Hi ,
really need help please .
I downloaded Nodes Tab 1.2.2 version try to installed coming back ****The provided file was not a valid XML file. Please provide a valid XML file.
Need old version o how to fix this please help .

That error likely means you are not correctly pointing XF to the XML file for this addon.

Review the install instructions:

Installation:
This addon uses the standard install procedure...

1) Upload the files. The zip file contains an "upload" folder. Upload the contents of that folder, thereby creating a library/NodesAsTabs directory on your server.
2) Import the XML in your Admin CP. You can enter the path to the XML file on the server (./library/NodesAsTabs/addon-NodesAsTabs.xml) or use the Browse button to upload it from your computer:

View attachment 29095

I have installed your add-on Jake but how can I insert my iframe to link this tab to a scoreboard (livescore)?
On my side, I have an iframe code.

Thanks,

I have installed your add-on Jake but how can I insert my iframe to link this tab to a scoreboard (livescore)?
On my side, I have an iframe code.

Thanks,

Admin CP -> Applications -> Create New Page
> Basic Information > Display As Tab
(enable to make it a tab in the navbar)
> Page Options > Template HTML (iframe goes in this template)

It doesn't work.

Please find the Iframe code I have pasted in the template HTML:

<iframe src=”http://live4sport.net/widgets/livescore.php” height=”5000″ width=”100%” frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>

What I get after adding the page:

Capture_d_cran_2014_12_13_22_21_42.png

In fact, I get my own page... Very weird :(

@Betclever

You have double quotes and back quotes in your code:

Code:
<iframe src="”http://live4sport.net/widgets/livescore.php”" scrolling="”no”" frameborder="”0″" height="”5000″" width="”100%”"></iframe>

Here is the correct code without the extra quotes:

Code:
<iframe src="http://live4sport.net/widgets/livescore.php" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="5000" width="100%"></iframe>

Top Bottom