Nodes As Tabs

Nodes As Tabs 1.5.1

No permission to download
Hey guys,

is it possible to place a node between the "Home" and "Resource Manager" tabs?

BTW: NIIIICE ADDON ;)

Yes. Through a combination of these two settings:

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Nodes As Tabs -> Force Order *

Admin CP -> Applications -> Display Node Tree -> [click your node] -> Tab Position

Hi.
After upgrading my forum (1.2 - 1.4) yesterday, I noticed loads of conflicts so deleted all of the add ons that I had.
Once I had done this I noticed that all the category and forum titles have gone. I went to re-enter these and got this error message.
  • Column xf_node.title missing.
How can I restore this so that I can rebuild the titles?

Thanks.

Hi.
After upgrading my forum (1.2 - 1.4) yesterday, I noticed loads of conflicts so deleted all of the add ons that I had.
Once I had done this I noticed that all the category and forum titles have gone. I went to re-enter these and got this error message.
  • Column xf_node.title missing.
How can I restore this so that I can rebuild the titles?

Thanks.

That is a missing column in your database, not related to this addon.

To re-add the missing column, run this query on your database:

Code:
ALTER TABLE xf_node ADD COLUMN title VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL

Sorry, I re read back what I have written and it looks like I am blaming this add on when it is clearly my lack of ability. I am the first to admit that I am not very good with all this stuff, I try and usually ruin things!
I have no idea how to run a query on our database but thank you for taking the time to reply.

Hi. I added a new category, and changed the Node Order, but on the actual Tabs, that order didn't change. As usual I know I'm not doing something right, but could someone tell me what I need to do besides just changing the order? Thanks!

Hi. I added a new category, and changed the Node Order, but on the actual Tabs, that order didn't change. As usual I know I'm not doing something right, but could someone tell me what I need to do besides just changing the order? Thanks!

When editing a node there is also a Tab Display Order from this addon.

Sorry, I re read back what I have written and it looks like I am blaming this add on when it is clearly my lack of ability. I am the first to admit that I am not very good with all this stuff, I try and usually ruin things!
I have no idea how to run a query on our database but thank you for taking the time to reply.

Most web hosts will preinstall phpmyadmin for you. That is a program that allows you to run queries on your database, among other things.

I have set up a widget page as the “home” page at the root of my site, but I ended up with two Home tabs on the nav bar, both of which take me to this widget page.

I'm sure I'm just misunderstanding something very simple, but is there a tutorial somewhere to help clarify how to do this and enable a single Home tab for the widget page?

Thank you.

I have set up a widget page as the “home” page at the root of my site, but I ended up with two Home tabs on the nav bar, both of which take me to this widget page.

I'm sure I'm just misunderstanding something very simple, but is there a tutorial somewhere to help clarify how to do this and enable a single Home tab for the widget page?

Thank you.

Empty this:

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Basic Board Information -> Home Page URL

Reactions: IPF
Hi Jake!

I've noticed you've now got all the settings relevant to this add on in a box when they appear on existing pages in the ACP.
upload_2014-12-30_22-58-55.webp

Is this something you've done custom to your add on? Or is it something that all add on developers can now utilise?
Just asking as I think it's a great idea as when lots of add ons are installed, it can be difficult to tell if the settings relate to the core, or an active add on.

Great work as alway :)

Hi Jake!

I've noticed you've now got all the settings relevant to this add on in a box when they appear on existing pages in the ACP.
View attachment 93147

Is this something you've done custom to your add on? Or is it something that all add on developers can now utilise?
Just asking as I think it's a great idea as when lots of add ons are installed, it can be difficult to tell if the settings relate to the core, or an active add on.

Great work as alway :)

It's custom HTML and CSS:

Admin CP -> Development -> Admin Templates
> nat_nodeoptions
> nat_admin_css.css

Top Bottom