[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.2 released!

New Features:
  • New Suggested Groups widget. It's base on people you are following. If you not following anyone so it is random
  • New Invite People join to group (Must have permission on MemberGroup permissions)
  • Move permission Max Created Groups and Max Joined Groups to option.
  • Added view count for each groups, and Most Viewed widget
Bugs:
  • Fixed style issues on Featured Groups
  • Some bug fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

No... No... The features using auto height to fit responsive and make sure that reposition was correct :) So when you change the values of height. I think it not render exactly reposition
So what should I do? Because in all there scenarios, there are three different proportioning:
1.webp 2.webp 3.webp

Have any errors on Server Logs page?

yes

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC - library/Nobita/Teams/Validation.php:37
Generated By: admin3434, Yesterday at 2:29 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('Nobita_Teams_Va...')
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(62) "http://www.animetitans.com/forum/admin.php?team-categories/add"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["team-categories/add"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

yes

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC - library/Nobita/Teams/Validation.php:37
Generated By: admin3434, Yesterday at 2:29 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('Nobita_Teams_Va...')
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(62) "http://www.animetitans.com/forum/admin.php?team-categories/add"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["team-categories/add"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
What is PHP version you are using?

But I am using responsive. So, it should be fine but it isn't. It's not just Intrinsic, it doesn't scale on XF's stock theme too...
View attachment 94850 View attachment 94851 View attachment 94852
Let me explain. The cover depend on inner Width which container the cover. When width too large (Example: 1400px), if height still 315px, It very very strange so the height should be higher to make image better. Same with too small width. Hope that make clear

When width too large (Example: 1400px), if height still 315px, It very very strange so the height should be higher to make image better.
That's what I am saying. It should be higher but it is not!
Same with too small width.
Again, that's what I am saying. It should be smaller but it is not. Now let's forget about my custom theme and the code you provided for me to focus:

When you look for the groups page, and if there is a featured group, the cover page's dimensions are:
W: 762px | H: 234px
When you divide them, the proportion is:
762px/234px = 3.256...

However, when you click to a group, cover page's dimensions are:
W: 770px | H: 314px
When you divide them, the proportion is:
770px/314px = 2.452...

As you can see; at the group page, featured group's cover page's proportion is 3.256 and at any group, the cover page's proportion is 2.452.
So the difference is;
(2.452 x 100) / 3.256 = %75.307

Like you said, it is strange and the height should be higher!

I got it now! I uploaded some stock photo to test:
Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 15.36.17.webp Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 15.36.22.webp Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 15.36.28.webp

The "problem" only occurs, when no cover is uploaded. I am sorry for the trouble. :oops::)

Two complaints:
  • Secret Groups have member invitations disabled. This completely defeats the purpose of a secret group.
  • There is no thread view privacy for secret or closed groups in the discussion archive board.
The Wandingo method of hacking thread_list views and not properly securing discussion threads is why I don't use that mod.

Also, is there a widget available to list recent visible activity? Like, on the sidebar?

Top Bottom