[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Secret Groups have member invitations disabled. This completely defeats the purpose of a secret group.
Yep! Secret Group can not invite other people to join group. Because it is secret so other can not view group.

There is no thread view privacy for secret or closed groups in the discussion archive board.
Thread depend to group privacy. Example: All threads in secret groups can not show to anywhere ;)

Also, is there a widget available to list recent visible activity? Like, on the sidebar?
Of course. It available for Widget Framework. You should notice when add new widget.

@Nobita.Kun

Found a small bug..
If you invite a member to join the group and approve the member the numbers don't get reset.
See screenshot for more information:

screenshot-inthegame.nl 2015-01-18 14-05-12.webp

Please advice!

Regards,

@Nobita.Kun

We got an idea..
Could you please add an option to share calander inputs to the public(permission based) in a widget for the sidebar.
So when a group/team leader makes a new event it will be shown in the sidebar of our forum index.
This could be handy for those wo are not in the team or group yet, if they want to participate in the event they have to join the group or team?

You now have one option only to show the teams in a widget.

Regards,

Hi,
What dimensions do I need, so my cover photo won't be zoomed in?
Thanks!
Width: 850px and height: 350px. This is minimum.

@Nobita.Kun

We got an idea..
Could you please add an option to share calander inputs to the public(permission based) in a widget for the sidebar.
So when a group/team leader makes a new event it will be shown in the sidebar of our forum index.
This could be handy for those wo are not in the team or group yet, if they want to participate in the event they have to join the group or team?

Regards,
Yup! Planned ;)

But why it keeps zooming in?
View attachment 96377
It hard for me explain. :-/

@Nobita.Kun

We got an idea..

Regards,
Implemented ;)

Major issue after update to newest version.
If you have Teams/Groups enabled after update ALL the links in the forums are giving an error:

E.g. On our forums the arma forum number = 753/
But after installing update it puts an %0A after the /

The link should be: https://inthegame.nl/forums/forums/arma.753/
With addon enabled it is: https://inthegame.nl/forums/forums/arma.753/%0A

So, I diabled this addon till there's a fix.

Please help?
Try to rebuild category + groups?

Top Bottom