[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Just renewed it and it looks great even without the default style.

Is there any chance that you add user group promotions for the teams/clans ?
So we could promote users based on what teams they are in.

You have that feature for the titles inside the teams.
There i can link a team title to a forum group.
This would be awesome to have for groups. So we could link teams with groups.

This addon looks very promising. Currently we are using waindigos social groups. However, our users are not very active in these groups. I don‘t know why. Maybe it‘s because these groups differ too little from normal XF forums.

What is your experience using nobitas more powerful groups addon? Did it increase your user activity? I've already visited nobitas demo page, which looks nice, but I really would appreciate to see a frequented forum with these groups enabled. Can anyone of the group users post a link? That would be very helpful.

Hi! I'm going to purchase this addon, so I want to clatify, that my goal could be reached with it.

I need to have about 8 categories on the forum and curresponding groups, that any user should be able to:
1) choose groups during registration or later;
2) hide categories, that he is not interested in (he didn't choose in settings) on the main page;
3) don't see updates (in "find new messages") for the categories, that he hasn't chosen.

Could that all be done by Social Groups add-on?

#1: No. It is not available
#2: What categories? Categories in group? If that, also not available.
#3: Same above.

#1: No. It is not available
#2: What categories? Categories in group? If that, also not available.
#3: Same above.
For example, there are 5 countries: A, B, C, D, E.
User should be able to choose one of them, or several, and that will be "Categories - groups" what I call. Or forums, if you like.

Hope I made it more clear and that could be done somehow on xenforo without additional programming.

Hi I wanted to know, if I setup a website and have the forum "Group" using " [Nobita] Social Groups"

can a person create a new Group? and can I have it so that google adsense or other advertising banners can be displayed in all groups etc?

Thanks

Yes. If they have permissions.

Yes. You can edit our templates to display on groups.
Don't you think that it would be a good feature to have the option of - google adsense or other advertising banners being displayed in all groups upon creation of any new group.?

Thanks

Ok I am looking at this addon again to switch to. I would LOVE to get rid of our calendar software and have roster software.

1. We are one years old and have 800+ members. If we switch to this, what would it entail?

2. We are a guild that plays in 4 games. DDO, Neverwinter, Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.

3. We have our forums set up like this: one for each game, and two global sections (Tyrs Tavern and Tyrs Recruitment Outpost).

4. We would like to have a STRONG roster option, designed for gamers. So each guild member should be able to list his/her characters and and be able to sign up to a raid or party using the character

5. Can current forums and its contents be converted to this format without losing member posts??

How could a guild use this add on to accomplish our need and to do so smoothly?

upload_2017-8-1_0-7-2.webp

Will this eventually be converted to xf2 and if so will their be any data loss?
An importer from xf1.x to xf2.x will available when developing the add-on. So no data lost.
Don't you think that it would be a good feature to have the option of - google adsense or other advertising banners being displayed in all groups upon creation of any new group.?

Thanks
I will provide more options to handle something like that.

Ok I am looking at this addon again to switch to. I would LOVE to get rid of our calendar software and have roster software.

1. We are one years old and have 800+ members. If we switch to this, what would it entail?

2. We are a guild that plays in 4 games. DDO, Neverwinter, Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.

3. We have our forums set up like this: one for each game, and two global sections (Tyrs Tavern and Tyrs Recruitment Outpost).

4. We would like to have a STRONG roster option, designed for gamers. So each guild member should be able to list his/her characters and and be able to sign up to a raid or party using the character

5. Can current forums and its contents be converted to this format without losing member posts??

How could a guild use this add on to accomplish our need and to do so smoothly?

View attachment 155068
I recommend to you register an account on my site then play with our add-on. http://nobita.me

An importer from xf1.x to xf2.x will available when developing the add-on. So no data lost.

I will provide more options to handle something like that.

I recommend to you register an account on my site then play with our add-on. http://nobita.me

I did but im not seeing anything set up like the way I'd want it set up. Didnt have a lot of time to play with it. Could I give you access to my forum and then you recommend how I can best implement your add on?

Just got this plugin and I have a few questions.
How do I change the name "Groups" in the navigation bar to "Teams?" Any files I can edit?
Also how do I call what team/group a person is in? For example, {xen:number $visitor.message_count}

My paid account at nobita.me has expired on 1st of September, 2017. How do I download subject addon version 2.7.7 that was released on 24th of August, 2017?

Top Bottom