[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
@Nobita.Kun Very awesome mod. I would like to buy 1-3 licenses. However, I cannot have the infinite scroll feature on my site. It also seems unnecessary in some sections. Is it possible to disable infinite scroll and just have all the data appear in the browser? Or alternatively, have the infinite scroll adjustable by number of recent posts that show initially then start the infinite scroll? For example, instead of showing 0 posts and waiting for a scroll, showing the first 5 posts and then showing more if the users scrolls down? I would buy immediately if you can set this option to be configurable or turned off/etc.

However, I cannot have the infinite scroll feature on my site. It also seems unnecessary in some sections.
Yup. I can turn it off. But it is maybe take large queries an group home page. Depend how many items you want to show. Because it is combine from many content types and many tables :) Just like XenForo newsfeed does. Did you still need turn off?

@Nobita.Kun Very awesome mod. I would like to buy 1-3 licenses. However, I cannot have the infinite scroll feature on my site. It also seems unnecessary in some sections. Is it possible to disable infinite scroll and just have all the data appear in the browser? Or alternatively, have the infinite scroll adjustable by number of recent posts that show initially then start the infinite scroll? For example, instead of showing 0 posts and waiting for a scroll, showing the first 5 posts and then showing more if the users scrolls down? I would buy immediately if you can set this option to be configurable or turned off/etc.
If you decided to do so, then please add it as an extra option.
Because now things are OK in my site and don't want to change that.
Thanks
I have found an small solution. Load an small items then using Infinite Scrolling :D It is good? Right?

Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.1 released!

Bugs Fixed:
  • Fixed z-index for newsfeed item
  • Grid cell item align with height
  • Closed group did not show the information tab when viewing
  • Keep the group home page after Pin/Unpin post
  • InlineMod for XenMedia add-on not display
  • Missing inline-mod for group index
  • Page not found with forums have an Portion URL
  • Undefined index team_id while add new forum in ACP
  • Set maximum of height menu settings
  • TeamCategoryTooltip did not have max-width
  • Like still...

Read the rest of this update entry...

First of all, I want to say thank you for the latest 2.5 release. The overall performance has improved significantly. But, I have a question.

I am confused on how the forum feature works now. Is the ability to link the forum tab to the main board forum gone? As of now, it seems that I can create a thread within a group, but I cannot link it to anything outside of the group.

First of all, I want to say thank you for the latest 2.5 release. The overall performance has improved significantly. But, I have a question.

I am confused on how the forum feature works now. Is the ability to link the forum tab to the main board forum gone? As of now, it seems that I can create a thread within a group, but I cannot link it to anything outside of the group.
Now group owners can create as much forum as they want. From inside of the group.
So, now each group can have its forums. (Read this)
Groups forum won't be displayed in main page of the boards, next to main forums. They are specially for their group.
(For example: our board has 275 forums. These 275 are our main forums. But a member created a group and then created 20 forums for his group, in Forum tab of his group. Those 20 forums are not related to our 275 main forums. Those 20 forum of that user's group is dedicated for his group and are displayed just in his group and just its group's members can post there.)

I see, so the feature to link forums to the main forums has been removed. I understand that, thank you.

My next question is a little more complicated.

In each group, I want custom fields info to show in the member list for each user (under the username). I understand that I can achieve this by editing the template files in the template editor, but I am unable to find the template file(s) that need to be changed. Does anyone here have an idea on which template files need to be edited in order to achieve this?

Last edited:
I'm having issues with firefox in on both Windows OS and Mac OS. All of the message boxes are stretched out. And when hovering over messages, all of the responses overlap each other. I haven't experienced this issue with any other browser besides firefox.

-1.webp

Also, I get an error from this plugin pretty often. It's not a big deal, but I figured that eventually you would want to look into this.

Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 3.40.12 PM.webp

I'm having issues with firefox in on both Windows OS and Mac OS. All of the message boxes are stretched out. And when hovering over messages, all of the responses overlap each other. I haven't experienced this issue with any other browser besides firefox.

View attachment 129676
Also, I get an error from this plugin pretty often. It's not a big deal, but I figured that eventually you would want to look into this.

View attachment 129678
Fixed 2.5.2: Will release soon :)

Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.2 releasing!

Bugs:
  • Fixed comment likes show incorrect users
  • Fixed newsfeed item show strange in Firefox
  • Fixed throw errors while joining group
  • Not same privacy for event in newsfeed
  • Fixed upload files missing on thread
  • Fixed groups manage show incorrect data
  • Fixed not complete remove the column member_role_id
  • Split phrase choose ribbon to make it readable in some cases
New Features:

• Changed the...