[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Why cant group admins not post threads in discussions
Oh sorry. What do you mean?

Morning,

When uninstalling the add-on I get the following error constantly appearing:
2809b985a1f1c85e85a8c20722683896.png
Does it happen alway?

When testing your addon on your site I noticed that the top slider 'featured groups' sometimes shows the slides on top of each other. Does it happen to you too?
Bildschirmfoto 2015-04-18 um 10.38.38.webp

I have just tried to purchase it by upgrading my account at your site but paypal asked my to a add a cc even though my funds are already at paypal. Nobita, I have contacted you on your site.

Last edited:
You should use Member Roles of addon. (ACP->Applications->Member Roles (under section: [Nobita] Social Groups))
Thanks. Are group owners automatically added to a "Post/Even Moderator" category? I don't see that as a user group type. Who is given "Post/Event Moderator Permissions" and who is given "Social Groups Moderator Permsission"? Can I assign that to specific people or are owners automatically assigned to one of those categories? Can owners assign other group members as moderators?

upload_2015-4-23_22-40-56.webp

Thanks. Are group owners automatically added to a "Post/Even Moderator" category? I don't see that as a user group type. Who is given "Post/Event Moderator Permissions" and who is given "Social Groups Moderator Permsission"? Can I assign that to specific people or are owners automatically assigned to one of those categories? Can owners assign other group members as moderators?

View attachment 104424
One is permission of Groups. and other is XenForo permissions. Yep! you can assign other member as moderator through XenForo Permissions.

Hi,

our forum just migrate from other software with 22 milion posts, take us 4 days to do it all just to convert to xenforo using standard migration. At the end we did groups migration using Nobita's group software. We have some couple issue here and there.. but when I contact him.. fast response and absolutely massive great support, using CLI script from him for big board take us 1 day 22 hours just for importing.. excellence job Nobita.. keep your good work... thanks for your help ..

@dono I would like to see what a big board looks like using this group addon. Can it handle the traffic?

We already purchased this addon but we haven't installed it, yet.

@dono I would like to see what a big board looks like using this group addon. Can it handle the traffic?

We already purchased this addon but we haven't installed it, yet.

sure.. http://forum.idws.id/groups/ yet only around 346 groups, 2246 discussions and 207k posts just for groups.. not that much.. but believe me denam.. Nobita is a good lad.. he will support you..
for the traffic.. sure... sql queries ? I still set true on my debug config.. you can check it if you want..

NB: you need some fix for non utf-8 group name or forum title .. you need to be aware of this.. lol..

The installation failed. It stopped with a 504 gateway time-out.
When I checked the addon within ACP the phrases were not translated in english but showed the untranslated text. Also, not all addon mysql columns were created.

When trying to unstill the addon, the same timeout error appeared again.

Here is the server error message.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'c0domain_db.xf_team_deferred' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#1 /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#2 /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#3 /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...', 1429958127, 2)
#4 /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Deferred.php(107): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...', 'team_deferred_i...', 1429958127)
#5 /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Deferred.php(61): Nobita_Teams_Model_Deferred->getQueue(20)
#6 /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/library/Nobita/Teams/Deferred/Deferred.php(12): Nobita_Teams_Model_Deferred->run(7.9999988079071)
#7 /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): Nobita_Teams_Deferred_Deferred->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999988079071, '')
#8 /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999988079071, '', false)
#9 /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#10 /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(33) "http://www.domain.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(35) "/media/albums/5-image.3470/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Question:

If I want to create a group that is comprised of two different usergroups is that possible? I want it so that members who are in group 'x' AND group 'y' are added to Social Group 'Z'. I hope I'm explaining this clearly enough.

Question:

If I want to create a group that is comprised of two different usergroups is that possible? I want it so that members who are in group 'x' AND group 'y' are added to Social Group 'Z'. I hope I'm explaining this clearly enough.
You mean that 2 people manage a social group?

No, what I mean is that, is there a way for users to automatically be added to a group without them joining manually? Or do they HAVE to join manually?
Yep! Have 2 ways: You can force add member to group (Apply to Secret Groups) and Invite member to join groups.

Edit: Answered original questions

Okay I've seemed to have figured this out.

Possible bug: when a forum is set to not display on the node list (but available if url is known) I cannot associate with that forum:

Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 2.39.20 PM.webp Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 2.39.39 PM.webp Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 2.44.04 PM.webp

@Nobita.Kun

Edit update:

When usergroup permissions on the source node forum allow for everything (including posts/viewing threads/etc) but View Node is revoked, members can't view the forum or posts/threads. When it's enabled they see the forum on the forum homepage.

I'd like to hide the source node forum from the forum homepage (so members can't view threads by other private groups) but still allow group members to view threads in their groups.

How can I do this?

With default settings everything seems to work as it should permission-wise. I want to keep that but hide the source forum and thread list/titles. I want to hide the node and thread list from the public but still allow them to join groups and use/view group forums.

When I try to hide the forum from the index under node settings I cannot associate the forum with a group forum. (see screenshot in post).

Last edited:
If you use a single forum, wouldn't that perhaps cause an issue with people 'watching' that forum and getting notifications for all threads within?

I haven't purchased this yet but am keeping my eye on it for an upcoming project :)

Top Bottom