[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Several users in my community have reported that they are unable to move the group banners from left to right when re-positioning the image for their group. Is this a known issue and is that something that is going to be fixed?

Also, we are starting to get a lot of group categories. Is there a way to make the category list collapsable, or to have the categories automatically sort according to the ones with the most groups?

Thanks! Love the plugin.

I'd also like to know how to prevent users from creating groups with certain names. There are names I want to reserve for the Administrator only.

Hello Nobita.Kun,

Just testing it on your website as presales test but I noticed when I make a new group in Google Chrome on Mac 42.0.2311.135 (64-bit) the editor is not showing up for me:
Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 6.22.18 pm.webp

On Safari 8.0.5 it looks OK:
Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 6.23.14 pm.webp

It this a current bug?

I also noticed you are using FontAwesome for your dropdown menu icons here:
Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 6.29.07 pm.webp

Is it possible to disable FontAwesome from your add-on? Because I already am including it from the forum style I use - I already had to disable FontAwesome from XFMG and Showcase to prevent duplicate includes (which is easy as they include options to do this).

Hello Nobita.Kun,

Just testing it on your website as presales test but I noticed when I make a new group in Google Chrome on Mac 42.0.2311.135 (64-bit) the editor is not showing up for me:
View attachment 105491

On Safari 8.0.5 it looks OK:
View attachment 105492

It this a current bug?
No. It is site bug.

I also noticed you are using FontAwesome for your dropdown menu icons here:
View attachment 105493

Is it possible to disable FontAwesome from your add-on? Because I already am including it from the forum style I use - I already had to disable FontAwesome from XFMG and Showcase to prevent duplicate includes (which is easy as they include options to do this).
Yes. It have.

Several users in my community have reported that they are unable to move the group banners from left to right when re-positioning the image for their group. Is this a known issue and is that something that is going to be fixed?

Also, we are starting to get a lot of group categories. Is there a way to make the category list collapsable, or to have the categories automatically sort according to the ones with the most groups?

Thanks! Love the plugin.

What about these two questions? Thanks.

This addon seems pretty amazing. I tried to see the demo but your site is broken.

I want to buy this but you seem to have a lot of custom tweaking, i use a dark style and i feel this will break awfully, am i right? Does this addon has good compability with styles?

What do you mean? :notworthy:
Oh was more about the layout of the boxes on the group view (grid), the menu's of the group... scare me the addon might have some more tricky issues to fix on my style, but i hope not.

Does this addon has use of the xenforo criteria system? I can't seem to find info about it.

Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) with a new update entry:

Version 2.3.1 released!

New Features:
  • Added collapse category on sidebar.
  • Added preview group when move into Group title.
  • Added event TimeZone.
  • New NewsFeed system.
  • Support AJAX inline delete contents.
  • Added options allow control Feature group slide.
Bugs:
  • Fixed recent threads widget does not update
  • Fixed minor bugs
Update:
This version has changed a lot templates. Please merge templates if you have any out date templates.

Read the rest of this update entry...

New update has some neat stuff. I like the preview of the group banner when hovering. I found an error that occurs with old alerts:

XenForo_Exception: Handler for contentType could not be found - library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php:1145
Generated By: Unknown Account, 5 minutes ago
  1. Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->getPostHandlerByContentType() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php at line 1183
  2. Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->getAndMergeContentData() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 40
  3. Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Post->actionShow() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/ravenant/index.php at line 13

array(3) {
["url"] => string(40) "http://ravenant.com/groups/posts/54/show"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

It doesn't seem to produce this error with new alerts, but if you attempt to follow the link for old ones, that is the result.

New update has some neat stuff. I like the preview of the group banner when hovering. I found an error that occurs with old alerts:

XenForo_Exception: Handler for contentType could not be found - library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php:1145
Generated By: Unknown Account, 5 minutes ago
  1. Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->getPostHandlerByContentType() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php at line 1183
  2. Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->getAndMergeContentData() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 40
  3. Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Post->actionShow() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/ravenant/index.php at line 13

array(3) {
["url"] => string(40) "http://ravenant.com/groups/posts/54/show"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

It doesn't seem to produce this error with new alerts, but if you attempt to follow the link for old ones, that is the result.
Fixed in version 2.3.2 :)

Top Bottom