No permission to download
Get this error when I click on the New Buttons:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function xdebug_break() in/home/ukaps/public_html/forum/library/Awedo/NewPostsAndThreads/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php on line 143

maybe i'm missing something, but i don't see this on my website after installing it, and there's no instructions stating where it's supposed to appear, or how we're supposed to find it.

Hey @electrogypsy, the add-on renames the XF default „New Posts“ tab and the corresponding navbar links to „New Posts and Threads“ and adds two additional tabs as it's shown an the screenshot.What exactly doesn't work in your forum?

Hey @electrogypsy, the add-on renames the XF default „New Posts“ tab and the corresponding navbar links to „New Posts and Threads“ and adds two additional tabs as it's shown an the screenshot.What exactly doesn't work in your forum?

oh, okay, i found it, thanks! i guess that's just not a page i visit very often :P

You don't need to post in a thread to receive alerts for it.

You can watch the thread and/or resource.

Thought I'd test this out. Looks good and can see me using it in future but it's got a couple of bugs.

When I click New Posts or New Threads, I get taken to a solid white page.

New threads and posts, profile and blog posts all work fine.

Anyway to resolve that?

Have a look at the first two posts on this page @SEOmers. Unfortunately I haven't been able to finish it yet. But I've just sent a new version to my beta tester which hopefully resolves the last currently known bug. If that is the case I will upload the new release.

I did have a read but it didn't seem relevant to me. I've ended up binning it off my test site as it doesn't work but I'll keep an eye on in and maybe test again when it's working properly.

It's a great add on if it worked

mvk updated New Posts and Threads with a new update entry:

Two new features added

This release includes two new features:
  1. A new navbar link for recent content
  2. View permissions for each navbar link and tab heading

1. Navbar link for recent content

Left to the link for new content there is now a link that shows the results in the „recent mode“. In this mode, the tabs show the same threads as they would show if you click in the „new mode“ on the recent links that are located on the right side directly above the results list. But the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yeah, I tried to make it as compatible as possible with other add-ons which was not that easy. But I'm sure it was worth the additional effort..

You need to get a new license @sadiq6210. After you clicked on „Add to Cart“ tick the checkbox for the Optional Extra and checkout as usual..

Last edited:
Top Bottom