Need some feedback. New site deisgn.

CyberAP

My main site is going to get an update soon. Currently I am making a new design for it. So I need your feedback to improve it's look.
Now it is just a basic concept but I am going to include more things there.

Feel free to comment. Thanks!

An old version

template2.webp

Updated one

template3.webp

Pretty minimal right now, so there's not much to say.

I do like the colors, and the buttons are sharp.
But..... I really don't like the font that you use for your username, but it seems to be your "signature".

I see what peggy meant. I guess part of it is because the rest of your sites have very straight, rectangular shapes. While your logo alone is curvy so it doesn't really go along with anything else.

I see what peggy meant. I guess part of it is because the rest of your sites have very straight, rectangular shapes. While your logo alone is curvy so it doesn't really go along with anything else.

It is a personal logo, in my opinion it needn't fit the site concept because it is not a style logo. I can even change the logo after some time. But thanks for the comment. Maybe the next logo won't be so curvy :)

It is a personal logo, in my opinion it needn't fit the site concept because it is not a style logo. I can even change the logo after some time. But thanks for the comment. Maybe the next logo won't be so curvy :)
The curvy part doesn't bother me, lol. I just don't like that font. Personal preference, I guess.

Top Bottom