need some feedback about Slavik

XxUnkn0wnxX

yes i have read all his threads for his third party services...

yes very good reviews..

i just want to be clear

my server has hit a point where it needs some serious tuning and tweaking...

and since i know nothing about mysql or Apache much his services would be very helpfull but..

i am very strict when it comes to giving away the root password to my server ssh + whm....

now i need to know is this guy 100% legit and that he would not screw you or mess anything up? such as lock you out of your own server...

i need to know who i am dealing with... i just need user + other staff feed back here if possible...

because i am very strict on security... and i do not give this details away lightly...

yes i have read all his threads for his third party services...

yes very good reviews..

i just want to be clear

my server has hit a point where it needs some serious tuning and tweaking...

and since i know nothing about mysql or Apache much his services would be very helpfull but..

i am very strict when it comes to giving away the root password to my server ssh + whm....

now i need to know is this guy 100% legit and that he would not screw you or mess anything up? such as lock you out of your own server...

i need to know who i am dealing with... i just need user + other staff feed back here if possible...

because i am very strict on security... and i do not give this details away lightly...
Whatever Slavik is or will be by trade, he is business minded and professional. From experience, I feel like I can mentally label him trustworthy and feel comfortable expressing that publicly.

I had him install elastic search and i also had him get my forum up and running again when i broke it. I hope to do business with him again.

@Slavik is a very reputable person.
I would also recommend speaking with @MattW.
Either one of them would do you righteous.

Look at nginx (steep learning curve) or OpenLiteSpeed. I've converted all my sites over to OLS now and updated my resource here on how to get it to compile on 14.04 LTS of Ubuntu and it should be a breeze if you are using centOS.

Last edited:
Sure. Call it what you want :)
I call it Indvidual A asking about some services provided by Individual B and whether he was reliable or not.
Individuals C, D, F and onward replied that he was.
Individual E replied replied that he was as well as @MattW and that either one would be good.
I see absolutely nobody soliciting services or selling licenses so far in this thread. :D

Yeah... I am going to let this go before it gets my account restricted again. At the end of the day I really couldn't give a **** what anyone does. I dislike double standards though.

Yeah... I am going to let this go before it gets my account restricted again. At the end of the day I really couldn't give a **** what anyone does. I dislike double standards though.
No double standards. Your thread in Off Topic offering advertising space is trading, even though it was free. This thread is asking opinions on someone who offers services. Opinions from others about a third party is not the same as trading by that third party.

It seems like you hold a grudge, let it go and you'll be happier.

No double standards. Your thread in Off Topic offering advertising space is trading, even though it was free. This thread is asking opinions on someone who offers services. Opinions from others about a third party is not the same as trading by that third party.

Slavik is the man and Mattw also....among others!

As far as double standards, I've run communities for 18+ years (including very big ones) and, even if there were double standards, I'd likely allow a volunteer mod who gave me thousands of hours of "free" time more latitude than a user.

Whoever runs the place sets the rules...and we users follow them, almost no matter what.

Top Bottom