1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Need remove this in responsive

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Matthew Hawley, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

I need to remove this in responsive

<div class="nodeStats pairsInline" style="margin-right: -30px;margin-top: -25px;height: 40px;font-size: 18pt;color: #969696;font-weight: bold;text-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent, 0 -1px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);float:right;">
                <div class="iconStats"><dl><dt><i class="icon-comment"></i></dt> <dd> <span class="Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase discussions}">{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.discussion_count}}</span>/<span class="Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase messages}">{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.message_count}}</span></dd></dl>
  2. mistypants

mistypants Well-Known Member

<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
       @media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth) {
         .nodeStats.pairsInline { display: none; }
    You can change the @media to suit whatever width you want it to hide under. The others would be:
    @media (max-width:@maxResponsiveMediumWidth)
    @media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
    Matthew Hawley likes this.
  3. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

Ok thanks. That is a custom start thing for forums. If possible, I would like to show the normal forum stats in responsive.