Hmmm... let's see... as I begin my nefarious plans to hijack the site once he's done. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT:
Need to change my character from a good guy to bad I do believe.

I am interested. I just sent you a pm. I have a big vBulletin site that will be moved to Xenforo as soon i get the design done.

Quick update...

Logo version 1 is finished. A few small changes to how Ratings appear in alerts. Now on to styling featured threads, finishing up the sidebar / WF (not sure what will be added). Then into the threads.

update.webp

wow really great work
hope u can provide us with some tuts to implement it *-* i really like it

good job ^_^

A lot depends on what is being looked at to implement. There are some things there that I a certain the owner would like to just keep as his own, which is understandable. But, if you look around, you would find all the info you need to do it (thats how I've learned to do things).

A lot depends on what is being looked at to implement. There are some things there that I a certain the owner would like to just keep as his own, which is understandable. But, if you look around, you would find all the info you need to do it (thats how I've learned to do things).
now i am trying to implement the background img with the logo , hope i can do it

and thanks for your work ^_^ and ideas

Since I have no site, and this will be home, I will be having a chat area, a place for brainstorming, and the 10 best themes from XF to test out in a different setting.

Will also have a selectable "testing" theme that random odd things can be viewed at.

Since I have no site, and this will be home, I will be having a chat area, a place for brainstorming, and the 10 best themes from XF to test out in a different setting.
Here's your baseline to look at for performance to start with. Of course, that's with no content s0 it will only go downward. ;)

Screen Shot 2014-08-03 at 4.41.16 PM.webp

Top Bottom