My XF Forum account

Shelley

Has my account been restricted, as I can only reach xenforo through a proxy? Is there server issues? Just asking on the chance it's server issues. Thankyou

It seems even the xenforo.com is unavailable to me also.

Discouraged lol! ;)

I haven't broken any guidelines or rules so unsure why i would be placed in the discouraged group. I've paid for ticket support and have an upcoming renewal so unsure why my account here and ticket access is being restricted if that is the case.

Can not confirm any such issue. Everything seems to be working for me.

Maybe something on your end? Browser issue, isp (internet service provider) connection issue?

Can not confirm any such issue. Everything seems to be working for me.

Maybe something on your end? Browser issue, isp (internet service provider) connection issue?

Connection is fine. Router is fine and working. I'm unable to upload anything now so the only way I can reach xenforo forums and the ticket page is through a proxy

Can't say im experiencing anything of the sorts (except for that pesky post moderation)

So I dont think they'd stick you in discouraged group without sticking others in there to, but really who knows anymore.

For Windows:

Start-> Run

Enter "cmd" and hit enter.

post the output of these commands:

ping xenforo.com
tracert xenforo.com

ping www.xenforo.com
tracert www.xenforo.com

ping
tracert

For Mac, you can use Network Utilities to ping and traceroute (remember to select 4 results for ping).​

8b52s.png

Use goog DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Cable and other providers occasionally mess up their DNS. I use goog full time.

Could you possibly go into more detail on how I can do that? With the internet connection tech stuff I've never had issues so unsure how do accomplish this. Thanks

Top Bottom