• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My vote on Polls

Grover

Is this new?

poll my vote.png

Didn't notice it before. It is little stuff like this (amongst many other things) that makes XF so good (I mean excellent, since I obviously voted that as you can see now in the evidence above)! (/note to self: don't go out eating for 4 times and buy a license!)

Cezz

Is this new?

View attachment 1204

Didn't notice it before. It is little stuff like this (amongst many other things) that makes XF so good (I mean excellent, since I obviously voted that as you can see now in the evidence above)! (/note to self: don't go out eating for 4 times and buy a license!)
I think it has always been there... I remember it early on too..

Shadab

Definitely not new. :)

I like it since it's not an image, but a single character!
But some users have issues with it not showing up correctly. (Here's the bug report)

KURTZ

Is this new?

View attachment 1204

perhaps you turned off the JS? i think there is an issue with it ... :)

Grover

Grover, is there a particular reason you use your computer without antialiased text?
:)

Yes, I never liked Cleartype on WinXP really. It looks unsharp to me. With anti-alias off, it is sharper for me and since I have unfortunately an eye/vision problem (but I am going to heal it...) it works better this way.