Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)
I have just installed this but when enabled I see no drop down for thread prefixes where they usually are. I would love to get this working :)

I hadnt got an email for your reply, thought you didnt reply yet :D I tried just there and it shows the same as before on a newly created default theme. Plugin issue perhaps?

I got it working thanks @Moshe1010 I grabbed the JS folder from one of the earlier releases and uploaded it and it is fine. Is there any chance of seeing usergroup and forum permissions added to this so we can restrict who can use multiple prefixes and which forums they can be used in? Is there a limit to have many can be applied per thread, I have forums with 20+ prefixes enabled and I wouldnt want my members to be able to add say 15 prefixes to their threads @Daniel Hood? Cheers!

I've tried uninstalling this addon due issues but it won't uninstall and now the prefix upon thread creation is broken on my site even though this addon is disabled. How do I uninstall this?

Actually it did uninstall but prefix system still jacked up. This is the server error

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data truncated for column 'prefix_id' at row 8 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Dre Sage, Thursday at 4:09 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /public/library/XenMods/MultiPrefix/Install.php(20): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('ALTER TABLE `xf...')
#3 [internal function]: XenMods_MultiPrefix_Install::UnInstall(Array)
#4 /public/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(200): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#5 /home/nginx/domains/8th.us/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1779): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete()
#6 /public/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(122): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#7 /public/library/Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(58): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete()
#8 /public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete()
#9 /public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /public/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(53) "https://8th.us/admin.php?add-ons/XMMultiPrefix/delete"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/XMMultiPrefix/delete"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(2) {
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}
Delete...Close

Open phpmyadmin and change xf_thread.prefix_id to int(11).

@Daniel Hood,

Hey man. Can this be set to only work for certain nodes?

Would make it that much more amazing if one could control where users can use more then one prefix.
That's an interesting idea for a future version. Currently it's not possible though.

I got it working thanks @Moshe1010 I grabbed the JS folder from one of the earlier releases and uploaded it and it is fine. Is there any chance of seeing usergroup and forum permissions added to this so we can restrict who can use multiple prefixes and which forums they can be used in? Is there a limit to have many can be applied per thread, I have forums with 20+ prefixes enabled and I wouldnt want my members to be able to add say 15 prefixes to their threads @Daniel Hood? Cheers!

Glad you got it sorted. Currently there isn't a way to limit it.

The javascript file isn't included in that package. Download an older version and upload the java script file (keep the php files you have currently).

Can I require users to select a two prefix in selected forums?
Does it work with the XF 1.3?

Top Bottom