Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)
lol, not sure why you aren't getting alerts. I'll start changing the file names for you though :)

I get some, but I didn't get one for the last update. On further investigation it appears you didn't post it as an update to the resource so I guess that's why I didn't get an alert.

ErrorException: Undefined variable: threadId - library/XenMods/MultiPrefix/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:46

XenForo_Exception: A discussion insert was attempted without the required first message. - library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php:299

I get some, but I didn't get one for the last update. On further investigation it appears you didn't post it as an update to the resource so I guess that's why I didn't get an alert.

Ah, I released the revision so quickly I didn't think anyone downloaded the first one. You're a quick one.

ErrorException: Undefined variable: threadId - library/XenMods/MultiPrefix/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:46

XenForo_Exception: A discussion insert was attempted without the required first message. - library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php:299

Are you sure you have the latest version, please check.

well, that's more than lines 43-47 lol.
Are you sure that error was after you upgraded? $threadId is clearly assigned as 0 at line 5, there's no way $threadId is erroring saying unassigned.

Ok. No problem. Could please edit that post full of code to only show the few lines I requested? No real need for the entire file to be there. Also just so you know if you put [php ] and [/php] around blocks of code it will look better in the future.

Apparently a few people are having an issue. I'm having trouble finding what it is though because it keeps working fine for me on fresh installs. I am working on debugging it though.

The directory schema is wrong. In the latest update it's:
/library/MultiPrefix/

In the previous versions it's:
/library/XenMods/MultiPrefix

Top Bottom