Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 2.13.4

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of SV\StandardLib\Finder\SqlJoinTrait::sqlJoin(string $rawJoinTable, string $alias, array $columns, bool $mustExist = false, bool $hasTableExpr = false) should be compatible with AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Finder\Thread::sqlJoin($rawJoinTable, $alias, array $columns, $mustExist = false, $hasTableExpr = false) in src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Finder/Thread.php at line 8

XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Finder/Thread.php at line 8
    include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
    Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
    Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
    spl_autoload_call()
    class_exists() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 172
    XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 226
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getFinder() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 131
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->find() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 1379
    XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->assertViewableThread() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 437
    XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 23
    KL\EditorManager\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/addons/XFA/PostAsUser/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 27
    XFA\PostAsUser\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
You need to update Tag Essentials

it shows only show the first prefix's description.
I am thinking about this add on as I like more than 1 prefix.

However, I think a good suggestion for this would be a "blend mode" to make a totally new description if a combination is used (if nothing is set as a combo, revert back to the first prefix).

My suggestion would be something like this, @Xon:
  • [Beach] = "Discuss the beach"
  • [Sunset] = "Show them sunset pictures"
  • [Beach] [Sunset] = "Show the sun setting over the water!"
If the combo for Beach/Sunset isn't set (somewhere) then it'd revert to [Beach]'s "Discuss the beach"

I don't think that's generic enough (or too high intelligent) because there could be numerous of prefixes in a forum. It would be very complicated to implement. I think the best thing to do is combining descriptions of all selected prefixes together on a single line.

• [Beach] = "Discuss the beach"
  • [Sunset] = "Show them sunset pictures"
[Beach] [Sunset] = "Discuss the beach. Show them sunset pictures"

And you'll have to keep this in mind when designing the individual descriptions.

My suggestion would be to make this work on the last page it does not work yet. This is when you go in to the whats new menu and then in the latest activity menu. All other pages but this one work. Also 2.2 v6 beta works perfect.

And you'll have to keep this in mind when designing the individual descriptions.
It was a quick example, but each forum has its own for even a single prefix as "Photo" (i.e., "A photo was taken by me") in one node could have a completely different description than "Photo" (a different prefix, i.e., "A photo taken of the moon") in another node.

By mixing and matching, it allows the admin to choose how the two should display together.

Take the beach & photo examples:
[Photo] [Beach] = "A photo taken at the beach"
[Photo] [Beach] = "A photo of the moon over the beach".

Photo is 2 different prefixes, but when mixed (you know the IDs), they make for a totally new description that can be node-specific.

Too many examples to give and each forum would have to eventually come up with combinations for mix and match. However, displaying it this way makes it better, in my opinion, as you could click "Beach" and have a secondary of "Explore".

[Beach] = "Discussion about the beach"
[Beach] [Explore] = "Explore the hidden wonders of beaches around..."

And Explore could be a secondary to Forest
[Forest] = "Discussion about the Red Wood Forest"
[Forest] [Explore] = "Explore the forest contained within this thread"

I think mixing and matching, slowly nailing it down, is a much better approach than a single block of (say above with a forest running into the beach):
[Beach] [Forest] = "Discussion about the beach / Discussion about the Red Wood Forest"

When it could be:
[Beach] [Forest] = "Discussion about the forests that meet the ocean or lake's edge"

Latest version fixed the issues on 2.2 beta 4. Thanks!
I only see one left and this is when you look at the forum page on mobile (samsung note in my case) in vertical mode it outlines the name/date a bit strange now. Other pages look good for what i can see. Might want to check it.
View attachment 233998
I'm wondering if this layout issue on mobile is going to be fixed?

I'm running Multi Prefix 2.8.6 in XF 2.2, with RM 2.2.0, and I just tried to add a Resource Category and got this error:

1602248758649.png

Code:
Server Error Log

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'sv_thread_prefix_ids' in 'field list'
src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228

Code:
Stack trace
INSERT  INTO `xf_rm_category` (`title`, `description`, `parent_category_id`, `display_order`, `allow_local`, `allow_external`, `allow_commercial_external`, `allow_fileless`, `enable_versioning`, `enable_support_url`, `always_moderate_create`, `always_moderate_update`, `min_tags`, `thread_node_id`, `thread_prefix_id`, `require_prefix`, `sv_min_prefixes`, `sv_max_prefixes`, `sv_thread_prefix_ids`, `resource_category_id`, `resource_count`, `featured_count`, `last_update`, `last_resource_title`, `last_resource_id`, `field_cache`, `review_field_cache`, `prefix_cache`, `lft`, `rgt`, `depth`, `breadcrumb_data`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(221): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1510): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_rm_category', Array, false)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1242): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(69): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(187): XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}(Object(XF\Mvc\FormAction))
#9 src/addons/XFRM/Admin/Controller/Category.php(138): XF\Mvc\FormAction->run()
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(261): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XFRM:Category', 'Save', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#16 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#17 {main}

Code:
Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(45) "/admin.php?resource-manager/categories/0/save"
["referrer"] => string(66) "https://civilwartalk.com/admin.php?resource-manager/categories/add"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["resource-manager/categories/0/save"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(18) {
["title"] => string(4) "test"
["description"] => string(0) ""
["parent_category_id"] => string(1) "0"
["display_order"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_local"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_external"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_commercial_external"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_fileless"] => string(1) "1"
["enable_versioning"] => string(1) "1"
["enable_support_url"] => string(1) "1"
["min_tags"] => string(1) "0"
["thread_node_id"] => string(1) "0"
["sv_multiprefix_min_prefixes"] => string(1) "0"
["sv_multiprefix_max_prefixes"] => string(1) "0"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(42) "/admin.php?resource-manager/categories/add"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Won't let me add a category....

@Xon can you take a look whats happend here? I got many errors after upgrading XF2.2, MultiPrefix 2.8.6 (2.8.8) and DB eCommerce 2.2.0
I also asked @DragonByte Tech for an solution.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-11 um 16.36.29.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-11 um 16.36.29.webp
    162.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-11 um 16.36.49.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-11 um 16.36.49.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-11 um 16.37.00.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-11 um 16.37.00.webp
    37 KB · Views: 9
  • Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-11 um 16.37.18.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-11 um 16.37.18.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 8
I might be able to relax the hard dependency on DB eCommerce 2.2.0, and let it work with the XF2.1 version.

Top Bottom