Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 2.13.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
That's pretty vague. You should share the entire contents of the server error log.
Thank you for reminding me!

Here's the error code.

Fatal error: Declaration of SV\MultiPrefix\DBTech\Shop\Entity\Item::getStructure(XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure $structure) must be compatible with DBTech\Shop\Entity\Item::getStructure(XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure $structure): XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure in /example/example/example/src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/DBTech/Shop/Entity/Item.php on line 0

Here's the error code.

Fatal error: Declaration of SV\MultiPrefix\DBTech\Shop\Entity\Item::getStructure(XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure $structure) must be compatible with DBTech\Shop\Entity\Item::getStructure(XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure $structure): XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure in /example/example/example/src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/DBTech/Shop/Entity/Item.php on line 0
That's not the entire error log. Open up the error in your XF admin and copy and paste the entire thing here. If you're unable to access your admin right now, try disabling your addons by entering this in your config.php file:

$config['enableListeners'] = false;

Here's the error code.

I've released an update that should support @DragonByte Tech's shop but I believe it only supports the very latest version.

Hi @Xon and @DragonByte Tech

i still got errors with the actually versions of MultiPrefix 2.8.11 and eCommerce 2.2.1

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Declaration of SV\MultiPrefix\DBTech\eCommerce\Entity\Category::isPrefixValid($prefix) must be compatible with DBTech\eCommerce\Entity\Category::isPrefixValid($prefix): bool src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/DBTech/eCommerce/Entity/Category.php:62
Generated by: McAtze Nov 3, 2020 at 17:41
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(52) "https://www.xentutorials.com/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(10) "/admin.php"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(0) ""
  }
}

I also get a blank (500) Shop page if MultiPrefix is enabled.

How this works with TH filters?
All the prefixes will show up, but you can't filter by two or more specific prefixes like you can on individual nodes and have only threads with those two or more prefixes displayed. You pick a single prefix, or multiple prefixes, and it's going to show any thread that has one of those prefixes.

All the prefixes will show up, but you can't filter by two or more specific prefixes like you can on individual nodes and have only threads with those two or more prefixes displayed. You pick a single prefix, or multiple prefixes, and it's going to show any thread that has one of those prefixes.

I would like to see some examples or demo.

I don't use the TH filters, I just enabled it to check for you. I found them to be of limited use, especially as there isn't much in the way of options for where you can use them.

Thanks, then is no point to have this addon.

Top Bottom