Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 2.13.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Yes, you can set max prefixes to 1 per-forum and it mostly acts like stock prefixes but with IMO a better UI.

Thank you so much Xon, great as always!

I'll check if my dear members would like something like this before purchasing :)

I see a issue on 2.2 version 4 when you go in to a node list and look at the section where you can ad a title for a new thread.

Without this addon prefix looks like a pulldown on the same line as the title:chrome_sfBwDWWsM9.png

With the multi prefix addon it now shows 2 lines standart (prefix and title) and when you type something in the thread title you see a third line appear (a extra prefix line)

chrome_e583WpEwRC.webp

chrome_a4g7ilqTLQ.png

Can this be fixed?

Last edited:
I see on Xenforo 2.2 version 4 that in the search forum thread list the "move prefix under title" does not work in the last post/thread (don't know official name here) section on the right.
It works perfect on normal discussion forums. It works when you go in a search forum and everywhere there up to the thread itself. Can this be fixed for this one area?

chrome_HamfMjQiPP_LI.webp

Latest version fixed the issues on 2.2 beta 4. Thanks!
I only see one left and this is when you look at the forum page on mobile (samsung note in my case) in vertical mode it outlines the name/date a bit strange now. Other pages look good for what i can see. Might want to check it.
Screenshot_20200901-085305_Chrome.webp

@Xon

Not a big deal for me personally, but thought I'd let you know that the new "Sub-title prefix under thread info" option doesn't work with any of my Themehouse styles (have several), in case you want to try to come up with a fix for them at some point.

Updated your core library and Aggregating Forums to latest versions and getting a lot of these since (XF 2.1):

Server error log

• ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of SV\StandardLib\Finder\SqlJoinTrait::sqlJoin(string $rawJoinTable, string $alias, array $columns, bool $mustExist = false, bool $hasTableExpr = false) should be compatible with AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Finder\Thread::sqlJoin($rawJoinTable, $alias, array $columns, $mustExist = false, $hasTableExpr = false)
  • src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Finder/Thread.php:71

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Finder/Thread.php(8): XF::handlePhpError()
#1 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(444): include('/home/...')
#2 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(322): Composer\Autoload\includeFile()
#3 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
#4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call()
#5 src/XF/Extension.php(172): class_exists()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(226): XF\Extension->extendClass()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Repository.php(35): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getFinder()
#8 src/XF/Repository/Thread.php(13): XF\Mvc\Entity\Repository->finder()
#9 src/addons/AVForums/PrefixEssentials/XF/Repository/Thread.php(20): XF\Repository\Thread->findThreadsForForumView()
#10 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(205): AVForums\PrefixEssentials\XF\Repository\Thread->findThreadsForForumView()
#11 src/addons/AVForums/PrefixEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(42): XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum()
#12 src/addons/SV/AggregatingForums/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(35): AVForums\PrefixEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum()
#13 src/addons/SV/OptimizedListQueries/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(31): SV\AggregatingForums\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum()
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): SV\OptimizedListQueries\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum()
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()
#18 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#19 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#20 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#21 {main}

@Xon

Actually, problem is much worse. I had to disable the addon because all posts show this:

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of SV\StandardLib\Finder\SqlJoinTrait::sqlJoin(string $rawJoinTable, string $alias, array $columns, bool $mustExist = false, bool $hasTableExpr = false) should be compatible with AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Finder\Thread::sqlJoin($rawJoinTable, $alias, array $columns, $mustExist = false, $hasTableExpr = false) in src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Finder/Thread.php at line 71

1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Finder/Thread.php at line 8
  2. include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
  3. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
  4. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  5. spl_autoload_call()
  6. class_exists() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 172
  7. XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 226
  8. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getFinder() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 131
  9. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->find() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 1372
  10. XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->assertViewableThread() in src/addons/SV/ThreadReplyBanner/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 72
  11. SV\ThreadReplyBanner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->assertViewableThread() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 12
  12. XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/Andy/SimilarThreads/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 16
  13. Andy\SimilarThreads\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/XDinc/FTSlider/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 10
  14. XDinc\FTSlider\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/XDinc/FThread/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 12
  15. XDinc\FThread\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/SV/AlertImprovements/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 24
  16. SV\AlertImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  17. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  18. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  19. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  20. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  21. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  22. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

@imno007 you will need to update MultiPrefix and Tag Essentials.

My Standard Lib v1.1.0 update explicitly mentions you need to update them; https://xenforo.com/community/resources/standard-library-by-xon.7915/updates#resource-update-35794

I may be update that to add some warnings when you install it that you really need to update those listed add-ons.
Using latest version of this addon, 2.8.6. Thought I was using latest version of TagEssentials for XF 2.1, 2.2.1. Should I be using TagEssentials 2.3.0? It's shown as a download only for 2.2, but it's compatible with 2.1 also? Just want to be sure.

EDIT: Okay, I'll assume that's the case, based on what you wrote that you linked to....

Well, updated TagsEssentials to 2.3.0 and it did not fix the problem. I'll keep it disabled until I see an other update which will hopefully fix the problem.

@Xon

Installing TagsEssentials 2.3.0 made things worse. I've had to also disable that addon, since the errors were no longer going away after just disabling Multi-Prefix. These are the versions I'm using, to be clear, so you can let me know if you see something wrong here:

Prefix Essentials: 2.0.7
Tags Essentials 2.3.0
Standard Library 1.1.1
Multi Prefix 2.8.6
Optimized List Queries 2.5.0

(Not using Conversation Essentials or Bookmark Essentials)

Well, updated TagsEssentials to 2.3.0 and it did not fix the problem. I'll keep it disabled until I see an other update which will hopefully fix the problem.
The error message should have changed to the next add-on it may be conflicting with.

Sorry, problem seems to have been solved. I would never have foreseen a possible conflict with it, but apparently one of these no longer plays nice with this little addon:

All of yours working again after disabling that - and if I have to give up one, I'd rather give that one up than one of these. ;)

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of SV\StandardLib\Finder\SqlJoinTrait::sqlJoin(string $rawJoinTable, string $alias, array $columns, bool $mustExist = false, bool $hasTableExpr = false) should be compatible with AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Finder\Thread::sqlJoin($rawJoinTable, $alias, array $columns, $mustExist = false, $hasTableExpr = false) in src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Finder/Thread.php at line 8

XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Finder/Thread.php at line 8
    include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
    Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
    Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
    spl_autoload_call()
    class_exists() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 172
    XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 226
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getFinder() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 131
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->find() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 1379
    XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->assertViewableThread() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 437
    XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 23
    KL\EditorManager\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/addons/XFA/PostAsUser/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 27
    XFA\PostAsUser\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Top Bottom