Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 2.13.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hi @Xon.

Very good add-on. This allows me to order better the forums.

How can I translate the following phrase that appears when you try to add a prefix that does not exist?:
No results found
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
These are stock XF phrases, so try no_results_found or s2_no_results Not 100% sure which one is used.

Last edited:
I can't find it anywhere.
They a XenForo phrases. Not part of the add-on.
I have updated and now prefixes are not seeing in the forum, neither in the post, but if I try to edit the post are there, I also see them in recent topics and in what's new too.
Please ensure you uploaded all files, and ran the upgrade process. Try with the stock style as well

Please ensure you uploaded all files, and ran the upgrade process. Try with the stock style as well
I have re-uploaded the files twice, I have disabled and enabled, I have rebuilt and nothing, it remains the same.

Edit: @Xon now I disabled the add-on and is shown one prefix, but if I enable this, another time the same thing happens.

Last edited:
How can I translate the following phrase that appears when you try to add a prefix that does not exist?:

No results found

Solved. I share the solution.

First of all do a backup of token_input_compiled.js file.

In js\xf\token_input_compiled.js:

Search:
Code:
No results found

Change this:
Code:
noResults:function(){return"No results found"}

For this:
Code:
noResults:function(){return XF.phrase("s2_no_results")}

Finally clean the browser cache to view changes.

Last edited:
Please upload all the files in the upload folder.
I did. Pretty sure the macOS app called Mountain Duck that I used to file transfer caused this. It’s fixed now.

Anyone considering using Mountain Duck: it’s pretty but it only works if it wants to. Stick with a regular FTP client.

I did. Pretty sure the macOS app called Mountain Duck that I used to file transfer caused this. It’s fixed now.

Anyone considering using Mountain Duck: it’s pretty but it only works if it wants to. Stick with a regular FTP client.
Any reason you can't install through the admin? Just wondering. In any case, it's also just as easy to upload and extract the zip file on the server, if you don't want to have to worry about those kinds of problems with ftp.

Reactions: Xon
Any reason you can't install through the admin? Just wondering. In any case, it's also just as easy to upload and extract the zip file on the server, if you don't want to have to worry about those kinds of problems with ftp.
I don’t love the interface when doing it like that. Is that how most people do it though? Any reason to not use SFTP?

Top Bottom