Compatible XF 2.x versions
Additional requirements
php 5.6+
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 months ($10 yearly renewal + HST)
Multiple Prefixes!

Ever run into a situation where you want to prefix a thread with multiple tags? Now you can. All the same features still work, clicking a prefix shows all threads prefixed with that same prefix. Searching for a prefix will show all threads that contain that prefix (plus the other ones it has).

Supported content types
  • Threads
  • Resources
Disclaimer

This add-on has to overwrite the thread prefix javascript and the threadprefix helper, if you have another add on that also overwrites either of those please open a support ticket as this will very likely conflict.
Related resources
Author
Xon
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 2.3.3 - Maintenance update

Improve Prefix Essentials add-on integration, now multiple prefixes are counted properly in...
  2. 2.3.2 - Compatibility fix

Fix compatibility with Tag Essentials v2.0.0
  3. 2.3.1 - Bugfix update

Fix case where non-minified select2 is used Fix 404 due to incorrect select2 reference

Latest reviews

This addon is essential to my site, and allows me and my members to track progression of support threads.
Xon is the best there is. His Addons just work. And flawless support and around the clock turnaround. Cant say enough good things about him. Very impressed, use a bunch of his add ons. Goes over and beyond for his customers.
Having a problem, with version 2.2.0 a ticket to xon, not even 24h-48h the problem was correct, support reactive ^^
Just had some issues with translations and Xon fixed it up professionally and quick.

Highly recommend his add-ons and services.
Brilliant work from Xon. It's really useful to have multiple prefixes, that way I do not need so many subforums to confuse users.

Xon is as usual very responsive and fast in fixing possible bugs. Also always open to suggestions.

Highly recommended any of his add-ons, using some free and paid ones.

Thank you, Xon.
An excellent solution for expanding the forum's capabilities for users and administrators! Thanks! Recomend!
A great addon that helps in better organization of topics. Thanks to Multi Prefix, we don't have to create further subfhors to have cleanup in forum :)
This is still a beta version, but we get very fast efficient support, so that the newly detected bugs are instantly repaired.