Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 2.13.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Xon ,

since you advise people to check up on you, when they already use prefix add-ons: is there any known conflict with Snogs Prefix Actions add-on? Or with TH Questions & Answers, since you pointed out, the create/edit thread could cause trouble..?

I believe it was updated Snog's Prefix Actions add-on (which @ozzy47 maintains now) to work with MultiPrefix. Not sure about the TH Questions & Answers one.

May be it would make sense to add a compatibilty list to the FAQ section. With the wide array of common used add-ons, it would be very helpful to see, if there are any known (or fixed) conflicts - and it would definitly reduce questions like mine you have to answer ;)

@Xon ,
screenshot-multiprefix-quickthread-2019.08.31-08_34_58.png
have you encountered or noticed the double line of prefixes any time before, using quickthread via forums_view?
The second row only opens when you click the title row in quickthread.

It should just do the one prefix under the title (and not have the one above it). Do you have any non-standard styling or other add-ons with manipulate how prefixes are displayed?

It should just do the one prefix under the title (and not have the one above it). Do you have any non-standard styling or other add-ons with manipulate how prefixes are displayed?
Yes, Snogs Prefix Actions. But even disabled, it´s the same issue.

I updated XenForo Resource Manager to 2.1.4 today and when I try to post a resource I get this error. The error goes away when I disable Multi Prefix

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'sv_prefix_ids' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 221
  6. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1452
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
  8. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Create.php at line 288
  9. XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
  10. XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 269
  11. XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 64
  12. SV\MultiPrefix\XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  17. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  18. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Not sure which addon is in fault:

I got this errors:
Code:
Error: Call to a member function isFirstPost() on null src/addons/XenConcept/HideBBCode/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php:26
Generated by: Unknown account Oct 4, 2019 at 4:38 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(49): XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Edit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(20) "/posts/13496023/edit"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/posts/13496023/edit"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Error: Call to a member function isFirstPost() on null src/addons/XenConcept/HideBBCode/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php:26
Generated by: Unknown account Oct 4, 2019 at 4:39 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(49): XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Edit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Generated by: Unknown account Oct 4, 2019 at 4:40 PM
Stack trace
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Generated by: Unknown account Oct 4, 2019 at 4:41 PM
Stack trace
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Xon updated Multi Prefix with a new update entry:

2.6.0 - Maintenance update

• Require XF2.1+, remove XF2.0 support
  • Fix old feed entries not correctly generating threads with prefixes
  • Support rebuilding thread<->prefix links using the "Rebuild threads" option, also rebuild thread/prefix link on various operations which rebuild thread counters
  • Aggregating Forums compatibility fix for filtering by a child forum and a prefix from that child forum

Read the rest of this update entry...

@AndyB , there is incomatibility between Similar Threads and this add-on. Xon was so kind to provide a partial fix for that, since ST stopped working with MultiPrefix. But could you take a look into? The remaining problem is, that with ST there is another prefix line added to the create form in quickreply:

screenshot-2019.10.22-17_23_14.webp

Reactions: Xon
1) It is injected template code and functions used by the template; so neither. 2) yes, works with prefix essentials

For some time i have not seen that there are two fields for prefixes when i add a quick thread directly from the forum view.
Today i checked the version of MP and now i have updated to 2.6.
But there are still two fields for prefixes.
Do you have any idea why and how i can get rid of one of them?

I see
field for prefix
field for title

i click one, then the form is shown with
field for prefix
message field

xenforo_prefix.jpg

Ok, someone else has postetd this before also. Is there any solution now?

Last edited:
Top Bottom