Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 2.13.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Do you have AndyB's Similar Threads add-on installed? There is a compatibility issue between the two add-ons due to how he hooks the title input and that this add-on massively overhauls how prefixes are handled

Since 2.61 i have many errors with
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: prefix_id src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XFRM/ControllerPlugin/Overview.php:25

when calling /resources/?prefix_id=22 (Example)

There are one or two add-ons where you can select a thread-prefix; they need a field thread_prefix_id
When Multi-Prefix is activated, i get an array instead of an integer, correct?

Here we go in with an integer
Code:
        $entityInput = $this->filter([
            'thread_prefix_id' => 'uint',
        ]);
but now we get an array. As long i have ONE prefix set in the form, this helps
Code:
            'thread_prefix_id' => 'array-uint',
        ]);

if (is_array($entityInput['thread_prefix_id'])) {
            $entityInput['thread_prefix_id'] = $entityInput['thread_prefix_id'][0];
        }

$entityInput['thread_prefix_id'] = intval($entityInput['thread_prefix_id']);

two prefixes will still be one at 0, ok. I dont need two here.

Last edited:
@Xon I received permission error when trying to move a thread into different subforum which is not set any Thread Prefix.

"You do not have permission to use thread_prefix11 prefix in selected forum. "

Huh, that sounds like a bug. Will see if I can track it down this weekend

Purchased last 2 months ago but just installed on live site today. Tested on dev site but didn’t aware on moderation tasks. I believe everyones here didn’t aware of it too till they or their moderator work on moving threads.

I think it depends on the method used to move the thread; inline mod-tools and the singular "move thread" go through different code paths

It's the plugin tested with [TH] Question and Answers Forums? I'm interested in buying Multiprefix but I need to know if there can be problems with the system that adds automatically a "Question" prefix to the thread and after changes it to "Solved" when the user select the Best Answer.

I haven't tested it with that add-on. But as long as that forum is restricted to a single prefix it should work as expected

is still not fixed. If AndyB has no interest in correcting this, than maybe you want to code another add-on like "Similar threads", please?

I am sure this nothing big and if some other people will also put some bucks, we can have a budget for you.

I have written AndyB one month ago in his thread, but there is no reaction from him.

hmm....im wondering if this version has the same issue

than maybe you want to code another add-on like "Similar threads", please?
I have a similar thread feature in my ElasticSearch Essentials add-on;

Hello,

I want to know if this scenario is possible. I'm trying to minimize the amount of forums, that's why I'm planing to use thread prefixes. The problem is that when a prefix belongs to a group it shows only the prefix name. That's fine if the forum is for example just for suggestions. But if it has mixed content with bugs and suggestions then, showing just "Open" says nothing to the end user. Is there any way to show the group name along with the prefix name? eg [Bug][Open] etc.

Sure, there is a foolish way to do it by naming the prefixes like Suggestion: Requested but I prefer the professional way,

prefixes.webp

That isn't supported, prefix rendering is done in php so extending it would require code changes

Top Bottom