Mollie Integration

Mollie Integration [Paid] 1.0.0

No permission to buy (£20.00)

nanocode

nanocode submitted a new resource:

Mollie Integration - Integration to accept payments via the Mollie payment gateway in XenForo

Mollie is a payment gateway with support for over 22 payment methods, including credit cards, Apple Pay, Klarna, PayPal, iDEAL, SEPA, Bancontact, Paysafecard, gift cards and more.

This add-on adds support within XenForo for Mollie as a payment gateway, allowing you to process payments via Mollie for your user upgrades and more.

Purchasing
This add-on can be purchased by the automatic system on nanocode's Products website.
Payments can be...

Read more about this resource...

is this still usable?
I've not received bug reports from customers indicating it is not usable. However, I've not tested it out personally in a while (hence it is marked as unmaintained). Feel free to try it out? If you're having issues, we can either try to resolve or issue a refund, as you prefer.

Last edited:
I've not received bug reports from customers indicating it is not usable. However, I've not tested it out personally in a while (hence it is marked as unmaintained). Feel free to try it out? If you're having issues, we can either try to resolve or issue a refund, as you prefer.
Who are you?

Top Bottom