Coinbase Commerce Integration

Coinbase Commerce Integration [Paid] 1.0.2

No permission to buy (£25.00)

Ozzy47

How is it crummy? Developers need to verify that people actually have a license in order to support paid addons, and that can not be done here, only from the site the addon was purchased from. Or should we give support to pirates as well?

Robust

waiting for 2.2x
I haven't had the chance to test this on XF 2.2 yet, but I'm not aware of anything that would break this one. Are you already a current customer? If so, are you experiencing errors using this on XF 2.2?

BySoft

I haven't had the chance to test this on XF 2.2 yet, but I'm not aware of anything that would break this one. Are you already a current customer? If so, are you experiencing errors using this on XF 2.2?

no im waiting for buy ! with 2.2.1 version.. im checking every week for update.

ZuluView

yes, thats exactly what it does, it routes the payments to whatever wallet you want, it's possible with your blockchain wallet
i use btcPayServer so users can purchase credits with db credits add-on , siropu ads manager add-ons, i also use it for donations,

except i don't use the blockchain wallet because they require kyc,
i use electrum instead, this way, no one can shut me down,
i am my own bank

you can try the demo
Can
yes, thats exactly what it does, it routes the payments to whatever wallet you want, it's possible with your blockchain wallet
i use btcPayServer so users can purchase credits with db credits add-on , siropu ads manager add-ons, i also use it for donations,

except i don't use the blockchain wallet because they require kyc,
i use electrum instead, this way, no one can shut me down,
i am my own bank

you can try the demo
51463 is there an integration/plugin for BTCPay on Xenforo? Please advise. TY.

topkurs2

Can

For what? If you want to be independent from banks/idiotic paypal and other payment providers, that lock clients money (really are thiefs), you can use your own Bitcoin Payment addon with your own Bitcoin Core wallet. It's already exists. You just need server for that (starting >15-20$ month) on Linux, because you should download full blockchain (~350 GB) for that. But all this is highly secure in the end.

Can

There is no btcPay add-on here,

currently there is only 2 add-ons here for Bitcoin

the coinbase one in this thread, but coinbase will ban you if you have stuff against their terms , so i advise not to use it if u do bad things

the other is here:

but the guy @021 says you have to download the whole blockchain on your server, which is 350gb, it seems like a lot of space,
im not sure how complicated it is to setup, i didnt buy it, i was thinking of buying it, but i dont want the blockchain on my server, my server doesnt have alot of space

i use @Siropu's advertising add-on, it has "BANK PAYMENT" but instead of BANK PAYMENT i changed it to Bitcoin Payment,
then i put a link to btcPay Jungle website, and then it works fine,
but it is not automatic, it is manual payment,

a bit complicated

i would show you on my forum, but my forum is down at the moment because i am changing servers

Last edited:

Robust

Hi excellent Module. When the a update comes out for XF 2.2 ?
Hi. The current version already works in XF 2.2 (nothing has changed to break it). I've just done a quick test to confirm. I've updated the resource accordingly. :)

ozgr

Hello mate, in my country is paypal not avalible. I can pay yout with BTC nut as i saw you just accept PayPal.
Is there any way to buy your addon with BTC ?