This looks very good but deploying a server doesn't appear to be a simple task, so not sure it's suitable for the average user. You can always use the public nodes but that may defeat the point.
coingate is like coinbase, bitpay and coinpayments,
We reserve a right to restrict or terminate provision of services at any time if you are engaged in activities that, in our opinion, involve greater risk (organisation of gambling, trade in restricted items etc.).
i can't use them because i run a big gambling website, im sure coingate will be soon with KYC
but i agree that you should add coingate to your add-on
we want coingate! we want coingate!
I guess as long they get enough donations.
This sounds awesome! Do you know where the BTC is transfered, I mean I have already a wallet say with blockchain will it be possible for the server to route all payments directly in there?https://btcpayserver.org/
BTCPay Server is a self-hosted, open-source cryptocurrency payment processor.
- Direct, peer-to-peer Bitcoin and altcoin payments
- No transaction fees (other than those for the crypto networks)
- No processing fees
- No middleman
- No KYC
- User has complete control over private keys
- Enhanced privacy
- Enhanced security
- SegWit support
- Lightning Network support (LND and c-lightning)
- Tor support
- Opt-in Altcoin integrations
- Full compatibility with BitPay API (easy migration)
- Process payments for others
- Easy-embeddable Payment buttons
- Point of sale app
- Crowdfunding app
- Payment Requests
This sounds awesome! Do you know where the BTC is transfered, I mean I have already a wallet say with blockchain will it be possible for the server to route all payments directly in there?