Coinbase Commerce Integration

Coinbase Commerce Integration [Paid] 1.0.2

No permission to buy (£25.00)
I know https://coingate.com/ is used by a big script provider, just today purchased again some service development and paid Bitcoin.

Please take a look at coingate, perhaps this can replace coinpayments. Wait your update.

coingate is like coinbase, bitpay and coinpayments,

11. B)
We reserve a right to restrict or terminate provision of services at any time if you are engaged in activities that, in our opinion, involve greater risk (organisation of gambling, trade in restricted items etc.).

i can't use them because i run a big gambling website, im sure coingate will be soon with KYC

but i agree that you should add coingate to your add-on

we want coingate! we want coingate!

There is also btcpayserver.org
This looks very good but deploying a server doesn't appear to be a simple task, so not sure it's suitable for the average user. You can always use the public nodes but that may defeat the point.

This looks very good but deploying a server doesn't appear to be a simple task, so not sure it's suitable for the average user. You can always use the public nodes but that may defeat the point.

Maybe have two options. Allow the user to deploy a server, or you can deploy a "service" and charge members of your addon a small monthly fee to use it. You can share a node amongst many users I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: Of course, there is always the other service. You can set up the node for the user for a fee.

coingate is like coinbase, bitpay and coinpayments,

11. B)
We reserve a right to restrict or terminate provision of services at any time if you are engaged in activities that, in our opinion, involve greater risk (organisation of gambling, trade in restricted items etc.).

i can't use them because i run a big gambling website, im sure coingate will be soon with KYC

but i agree that you should add coingate to your add-on

we want coingate! we want coingate!

If you only want to receive bitcoin payments you could use this - https://www.blockchain.com/api

https://btcpayserver.org/

BTCPay Server is a self-hosted, open-source cryptocurrency payment processor.

Features

• Direct, peer-to-peer Bitcoin and altcoin payments
  • No transaction fees (other than those for the crypto networks)
  • No processing fees
  • No middleman
  • No KYC
  • User has complete control over private keys
  • Enhanced privacy
  • Enhanced security
  • Self-hosted
  • SegWit support
  • Lightning Network support (LND and c-lightning)
  • Tor support
  • Opt-in Altcoin integrations
  • Full compatibility with BitPay API (easy migration)
  • Process payments for others
  • Easy-embeddable Payment buttons
  • Point of sale app
  • Crowdfunding app
  • Payment Requests

https://btcpayserver.org/

BTCPay Server is a self-hosted, open-source cryptocurrency payment processor.

Features

• Direct, peer-to-peer Bitcoin and altcoin payments
  • No transaction fees (other than those for the crypto networks)
  • No processing fees
  • No middleman
  • No KYC
  • User has complete control over private keys
  • Enhanced privacy
  • Enhanced security
  • Self-hosted
  • SegWit support
  • Lightning Network support (LND and c-lightning)
  • Tor support
  • Opt-in Altcoin integrations
  • Full compatibility with BitPay API (easy migration)
  • Process payments for others
  • Easy-embeddable Payment buttons
  • Point of sale app
  • Crowdfunding app
  • Payment Requests
This sounds awesome! Do you know where the BTC is transfered, I mean I have already a wallet say with blockchain will it be possible for the server to route all payments directly in there?

This sounds awesome! Do you know where the BTC is transfered, I mean I have already a wallet say with blockchain will it be possible for the server to route all payments directly in there?

yes, thats exactly what it does, it routes the payments to whatever wallet you want, it's possible with your blockchain wallet
i use btcPayServer so users can purchase credits with db credits add-on , siropu ads manager add-ons, i also use it for donations,

except i don't use the blockchain wallet because they require kyc,
i use electrum instead, this way, no one can shut me down,
i am my own bank

you can try the demo

Last edited:
hmmm purchased this plugin in, all cool, but when I click Bitcoin payments I get this error:

"Description is too long (maximum is 200 characters) "

I can't figure out why it is so, anyone know what can be wrong?

hmmm purchased this plugin in, all cool, but when I click Bitcoin payments I get this error:

"Description is too long (maximum is 200 characters) "

I can't figure out why it is so, anyone know what can be wrong?
Received your ticket I believe. We've replied there.

This plugin need to be available for Guest payments, so that people can pay with bitcoins even though they are not registered on the forum but in the registration process. I'm in the process to get it done by a 3rd party since the developer didn't replied if he could do it and how much he would ask for this little change.

Purchased, installed, setup everything in minutes, tested with Siropu Ads Manager 2.3.12, integrated and worked like a charm.
awesome product. Kudos.

Top Bottom