Mollie payment gateway [Deleted]

cloakfox

cloakfox submitted a new resource:

Mollie payment gateway (Supports: iDeal, Sofort, Bancontact, Paysafecard & More!) - Payment gateway that supports many european payment methods (iDeal, Sofort, Bancontact & more)

Text.png

Mollie is a payment gateway which supports iDeal, Paysafecard, SOFORT Banking and many more payment methods (Full list). To integrate it with Xenforo 2 you will first need to register and account with Mollie. (You will need your live/test api keys later on!)

This resource simply adds a new payment gateway to your xenforo 2...

Read more about this resource...

I would like to buy this resource. However when I want to purchase it I have to log in, which I'am already. When I try to log in again, I'am told that the combination user and password is not correct. What do I wrong ?

I would like to buy this resource. However when I want to purchase it I have to log in, which I'am already. When I try to log in again, I'am told that the combination user and password is not correct. What do I wrong ?
Are you able to reset your password?

Yes. I purchased the add-on on, however the licence is still inactive. Probably I do something wrong, but I am confident that you are able to help me.

Hi cloackfox,

Thanks for developing this integration with Mollie. If I purchase your add-on, will you keep developing it? :-)

Hi cloackfox,

Thanks for developing this integration with Mollie. If I purchase your add-on, will you keep developing it? :)
Hey,

It will receive bug fixes if necessary, no other updates are planned though, all the functionality needed is already there and working.

I want to buy the addon, but I'm not receiving the confirmation mail for registering on bitvendor.io. Tried serveral times, waited for some time and it's also not in the spam box.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom