Moderator Essentials

Moderator Essentials [Paid] 2.6.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)

Xon

Xon submitted a new resource:

Moderator Essentials - Tools and Features that Improve Moderator Productivity.

About:
Moderator Essentials provides your moderators with valuable tools and features that help make their daily tasks much easier.
Main feature is a front end Moderator Log that allows your moderators to see what actions other moderators are taking around the forum as they happen.

Feature List:

Read more about this resource...

On my own forum I have no problems with the beta version.
But on NCF, the tool has a problem - why the foter takes up much space, I do not know, but it is irritating.

Attachments

• Moderator Controlpanel with footer.webp
    Moderator Controlpanel with footer.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 107
Hell Xon -I will post on your forum when I can post a new picture.
De theme in the original picture is a child of the Default theme.

Hell Xon -I will post on your forum when I can post a new picture.
De theme in the original picture is a child of the Default theme.
I'll need access to styling settings, as I am having trouble reproducing this issue

Hello Xon - strange enough on all occasions lately and in all themes, ME did nothing strange and worked normally.

This sounds like template modification ordering isn't being stable, so you'll get random results sometimes. Yuck.

Hello Xon, it is on and off.
At the moment I am in Linux Mint Tara and Firefox works normal with ME.
I wonder - the owner of the site has on all pages the sidebar enabled, so when not the footer shows, the sidebar is on the right - smaller then the footer.

I wonder if the sidebar is responsible.

On my own forum I have no quarrels with ME.
Is it possible, to incorporate also all discourage-settings in ME?

It may be a configuration issue, caused by a style properly. I would need access to the site to inspect styling & theme options to troubleshoot

Strange enough there were no problems the last two days.

When it starts again I will ask the owner if you may do as proposed by you.

Hi! Uploaded files to public_html/ but add-on won't show up in my addons tab?

Nvm I came out from under my rock. I tried installing XF1 onto an XF2 site. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Please consider snow option to deselect alerts when a mod deleted or edits his/her own posts. My mods have several daily posts that they edit several times a day, then delete the next day. The mod log gets filled with such entries I don't want or need to see.

Top Bottom