Moderator Checkpoint System [Deleted]

Chris D updated AVForums.com - Moderator Checkpoint System with a new update entry:

XenForo 1.4 compatibility

Please note this version is only compatible with XenForo 1.4.

When purchasing you will receive version 1.1.0 and 1.1.1.

Use version 1.1.1 for XenForo 1.4.0 and above.
Use version 1.1.0 for any other compatible XenForo version.

Particularly this update fixes an issue with some template modifications which were broken by some template changes in XenForo 1.4.

Read the rest of this update entry...

After setting up a moderator I have found that I also need to set the same moderator up for all the child forums of the main forum they are set to moderate. It seems the checkpoint sytem is not picking up the child forums and adding them to the check point page for the particular moderator.

Am I missing something or do I really need to add them to each child as a moderator?

If you allocate Mods to parents only, then it will allow them to do and see their checking within the forum and within its sub-forums; that part (the permissions part, really) of the system does cascade. It is ONLY the checkpoint summary page that misses out sub-forums. I have already made Chris aware of this shortcoming.

I just purchased this and installed on our test site. I clicked on a section of the board and received this error on the site:

Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first.

1. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
  2. spl_autoload_call() in AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/Thread.php at line 4
  3. include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  4. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1047
  5. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 529
  6. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
  7. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
  8. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 1094
  9. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->_getThreadModel() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 137
  10. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in AVForums/ModCheckpoint/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 14
  11. AVForums_ModCheckpoint_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/shinyfirefly/www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/upload/test/index.php at line 13
My server error is this:

XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generated By: ShinyFirefly, 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_AVForums_M...')
#1 /home/shinyfirefly/www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/upload/test/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/Thread.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_AVForums_M...')
#2 /home/shinyfirefly/www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/upload/test/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/shinyfire...')
#3 /home/shinyfirefly/www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/upload/test/library/XenForo/Application.php(1047): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('AVForums_ModChe...')
#4 /home/shinyfirefly/www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/upload/test/library/XenForo/Application.php(529): XenForo_Application::autoload('AVForums_ModChe...')
#5 /home/shinyfirefly/www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/upload/test/library/XenForo/Model.php(189): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_T...', 'model')
#6 /home/shinyfirefly/www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/upload/test/library/XenForo/Controller.php(101): XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_T...')
#7 /home/shinyfirefly/www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/upload/test/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(1094): XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_T...')
#8 /home/shinyfirefly/www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/upload/test/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(137): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->_getThreadModel()
#9 /home/shinyfirefly/www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/upload/test/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(14): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#10 /home/shinyfirefly/www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/upload/test/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#11 /home/shinyfirefly/www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/upload/test/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/shinyfirefly/www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/upload/test/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(60) "http://www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/test/forums/help-desk.69/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I have disabled all add-ons but this one. I read through discussion, but I do not see this duplicated anywhere.

Hey @Chris having a little of a moment :) and can't seem to figure this out at all.

I'm not too familiar with the add-on just working on a clients style. For whatever reason when logged in as a moderator the thread_view gets completely broken. None of the stock xenforo css is loading for it. I know it's specific to our framework but I literally can't seem to find the problem.

All of the template modifications are loading fine(I assume see all green).

I've tried pasting the default template code in the following templates:

page_container // thread_view // message

I'm a little at a loss and I can't seem to figure this out. Any thoughts as to where to look?

Yikes.

Can't think what would be causing that. Do you have a demo site and log in where I can see this?

The resource doesn't say it's compatible with XF 1.5

Anyone using it with XF 1.5? No problems?

Was this one of the things you reported, or something else?

The only known issue at the moment is deadlocks which can happen when processing a lot of posts. This is already solved in an upcoming version.

Can't honestly remember now mate... removed it six + months ago due to issues with it. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. I got sick of staff reporting issues with it to me. Like you said a page back... busy boards create errors with it, and I suspect these errors that kept showing in the ACP contributed to clashes with other add-ons.

But, I guess now we'll never know :)

As I said, there's only one known issue. Any more data on any other issues would have been useful. Oh well.

Top Bottom