Moderator Checkpoint System [Deleted]

Mike didn't get the email because I still had his old email address. Maybe that's the case with you too. But, yeah, any download link past, present or future will always download the most recent version so it's not a huge deal :)

I grabbed the latest version from the online link, and all I get when trying to post a new thread is:

Screen Shot 2014-07-27 at 12.00.13 pm.webp

It won't allow me to post any new thread with it enabled or disabled frontend. I had to disable the entire mod to post. There was no server error logged.

If you turn off all add-ons apart from Mod Checkpoint do you still have the issue?

You reported something similar before and it appeared to be a clash with some other add-on, I think.

Not sure if this is related to the changes in mine or not... but error logged:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_Thread' not found - library/XenForo/Model.php:195
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:14 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(81) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/what-happened-to-the-tv-show-starting-over.5246/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

That's fine then.

It sometimes happens in the split second while the file is replaced via your FTP application. If the file to which that class relates was indeed missing you would definitely know about it by now :)

I'll leave this to you Chris whether a concern or not... another error appeared today:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 7 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_foru...', Array)
#3 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/ForumCheck.php(62): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_forum', Array, 'node_id = 11')
#4 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/ThreadCheck.php(183): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_ForumCheck->markForumUnchecked(11, 115, 109)
#5 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/ThreadCheck.php(161): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_ThreadCheck->processForum(Array)
#6 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/PostCheck.php(213): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_ThreadCheck->markThreadUnchecked(40649, 34, 28)
#7 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/PostCheck.php(187): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_PostCheck->processThread(Array)
#8 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Deferred/CheckPosts.php(40): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_PostCheck->checkPost(Array)
#9 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Deferred_CheckPosts->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999594688, '')
#10 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999594688, '', false)
#11 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#12 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(35) "/c/threads/about-to-be-fired.11066/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

These are annoying.

Generally they're nothing to worry about. They happen all the time on AVForums.com because of various code running from various add-ons. So it appears to be when you have a busy board.

As it mentions deferred.php in the URL, this is likely the cause of when you check an entire thread that has a large number of posts. It hits a threshold and processes it as a deferred task rather than running it there and then.

I'll see about optimising this for a future version.

Is there an easy way to mark all posts as checked?

Also, thanks for the updates. It's working much better on my board.

All posts on the entire board?

Not at this time.

You can, of course, use inline moderation, but if your aim is to do the entire board then that would be pretty laborious.

One concept I thought about was having a "Start Date" of sorts in the Admin CP. Any posts older than that start date would be considered automatically "checked". I would have to see how much of a challenge that would be, though. On the surface it sounds simple, but I think there's a few cases where it could cause some issues.

Hi @Chris D ,

I just purchased and installed this, but I'm not seeing the option to check or uncheck an individual post. All of my permissions for the admin group are set to YES and the thread checking/unchecking works... Just not individual posts (unless I switch to active mode).

Any ideas?

Top Bottom