[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

@AndyB this guy has gone MIA, can you create an add on for reputation and badges like the screenshots here?

We need to highlight monthly contest winner titles and also a reputation system so members can contribute to good or bad reputations of a member.
It would be nice if Ivan (AddonFlare) hadn't just disappeared into thin air. Doesn't answer email or phone calls. I know where he went, as he moved to another city, but he is just over freelancing with his coding work, I guess. He did a ton of custom work for me and I spent a LOT of money on it. Too bad! Good coder! Now some of it is either broken or creating errors. I need a coder that can fix the issues.

It would be nice if Ivan (AddonFlare) hadn't just disappeared into thin air. Doesn't answer email or phone calls. I know where he went, as he moved to another city, but he is just over freelancing with his coding work, I guess. He did a ton of custom work for me and I spent a LOT of money on it. Too bad! Good coder! Now some of it is either broken or creating errors. I need a coder that can fix the issues.
Yes, he did some good work for me too, and I’m really disappointed he’s gone missing.

“Paid Registrations” is looking disastrous too.

What are the options?

Top Bottom