[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

What is this error? And how to fix
Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'award_category_id' of non-object src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Pub/Controller/Award.php:565
Generated by: robotflack Jun 23, 2021 at 3:47 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Pub/Controller/Award.php(565): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/agor/publ...', 565, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Pub\Controller\Award->actionUserAwardsCategory(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('AddonFlare\\Awar...', 'UserAwardsCateg...', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Pub\Controller\Award), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Pub\Controller\Award), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

@AddonFlare I'm still waiting on a license URL to be updated for this and forum stats for 2 days while my sites had to stay offline. I have not heard back in the ticket. Please get back to me. The only reason I messaged you this many times is because you have not responded in 2 days. This is holding me up and keeping my site unactive because I've had to keep it offline. Please get back to me. I didn't mean to have you change it a 2nd time but since I can't do it myself there's no way I can fix it. Your FAQ says you don't have a problem doing it and I don't mind the wait but I'm just not sure whether you have checked your email and even saw the 2nd ticket.

The files were removed from the previous domain. It's the exact same site as the other domain just a different domain name. It won't happen again but if you found the domain "TheGeneralForums.com" and weren't invested in the domains backlinks (hence was changing it already) then you would change it too. I won't be changing it again and you have my sincerest apologies.

As I said I don't mind the wait as you are one of the most professional add-on developers I've had the pleasure of speaking with but it comes to my attention you may not have seen it.

I have over 47,000 awards and need to remove a few. The filter doesn't allow me to search in the admincp. Can you tell me how to search by user or at least by award?

Thanks!

@AddonFlare Hey it's necessary for new sites to change their domain name certain times until they get going. I messaged you about our new site change just 5-6 days ago and no response. If you get a minute please check the ticket. Until we find our footing it may be possible for us to make certain changes such as these. I appreciate your help. Regards, Brad

@AndyB this guy has gone MIA, can you create an add on for reputation and badges like the screenshots here?

We need to highlight monthly contest winner titles and also a reputation system so members can contribute to good or bad reputations of a member.

@AndyB this guy has gone MIA, can you create an add on for reputation and badges like the screenshots here?

We need to highlight monthly contest winner titles and also a reputation system so members can contribute to good or bad reputations of a member.

This allows you to create badges similar to this, but does not have a reputation system added to it.

Thank you, unfortunately that doesn't do what I want.

I want badges like these, with reputation system as well

stats2.webp

Anyone know how to re-enable awards on mobile on here? I know it was disabled for mobile at some point looking through this forum and I was wondering if there is some way to re-enable it.

Top Bottom