XF 1.0 Moderation Tools

excellent moderation system. makes a lot of sense to me to have it so straight forward and the most used things so close to hand when you need them. :)

Mythotical

Kier, this is great. I can't wait for this to hit the shelves. This kind of moderation tool is what forums need. Makes things so much easier to manage.

James

In the video it says "The thread, started by {username} has been deleted". You're missing a comma after {username} - subordinate clause and all ;)

Now pedant mode is off, I LOVE this inline moderation!

Stuart Wright

Kier I noticed that the down arrow takes you to the next post checkbox, but the up arrow takes you to the top of the previous post.

Alfa1

How do you note the reason for deletion?

Will there be any way for moderators to keep track of what posts/threads have been reviewed and what content is not checked by staff? This would be particularly useful for large boards or boards with a lot of staff. Because it would safe moderators from looking at the same content twice or missing other content.

Trent Gillespie

And this is why XenForo has a good chance to be a successful operation and viable discussion board solution. I am all about UI speed and easy-of-use and it's apparent that Kier and Mike have made this a priority.

F

Floris

Excellent video and the moderation tools look awesome :)

Just kinda missing "these 5 selected spam threads > process as spam"

Dean

(that said, I quite like the idea of having 'move' there too)
There are many forums/sites that moderate the first few posts everyone makes, and the delete is used quite often.

I think the way you have it now is perfect, everything else is 1 mouse click away from the drop down box, at least that is what it looks like.

Dean

How do you note the reason for deletion?

Will there be any way for moderators to keep track of what posts/threads have been reviewed and what content is not checked by staff? This would be particularly useful for large boards or boards with a lot of staff. Because it would safe moderators from looking at the same content twice or missing other content.
Will you be able to see a history of moderation actions on a thread or post?
Great questions. Next version of xf?