1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug Moderation Queue (Report Count) For Threads

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Daniel Hood, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

When the first post in a thread is placed into the moderation queue, it's actually stored in the queue as the content type being the 'thread' (not the 'post'). This will result in a report count always being 0 since reported posts are stored with the content type being 'post'.

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I'm confused as to what you're reporting. What do you mean by "report count" in the context of the moderation queue? Moderating the first post is moderating the thread, so the behavior is correct (and there would be a moderation queue handler for threads).

3. Daniel Hood

Sorry. Screenshots should help:

This is a report of the first post in the thread:
    upload_2016-2-24_16-44-15.png

This is the moderation queue (Reports: 0):
    upload_2016-2-24_16-44-50.png

It's not finding any reports because the query is looking for the report row to have content_type = 'thread' when in reality it has content_type = 'post'

4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Unless I'm not catching the gist of what you're reporting, we don't actually include a reports count, there, so that must be coming from an add-on.

5. Daniel Hood

I must have created that feature so long ago that I literally forgot and thought it was a core feature. Nevermind I guess. lol

Freelancer and Chris D like this.
  6. Freelancer

Freelancer Well-Known Member

Excuse me... that I have to smile... :D